aftermath

Andri woke up with bandages all over his body. He looked around and saw that he was inside the spanish womans home, laying down on the ground with a blanket over him. He looked around some more and saw that the spanish woman, Raff and the wolves passed out around him with bandages all over them as well. The older Spanish woman was sitting on the kitchen table while eating some soup. ("Hola, como estas? tú español?") The old spanish woman exclaimed. Andri just looked confused as he didnt speak a word of spanish and could barely even speak english. ("She is asking if you are feeling okay.") The younger spanish woman explained as she slowly sat up.

("Hurt everywhere. But still okay") Andri responded as he also sat up. The younger spanish woman said something to the older one in spanish and they talked while Andri just sat there, not understanding a single thing. ("Well anyways, the wolves have cuts all over their bodies and will permanently have scars. Some of them went blind and deaf and will also have a hard time eating because of Cucuy slashing their faces. Raff is blind in his left eye from the slashes and his left ear was cut off. He has scars all over his body as well and he will have them for the rest of his life. I will have permanent scars on my face and feet from it slashing my feet when i was climbing the tree and from it smashing my face against a rock. And you will have a permanent scar on your back and stomach. Also, we had to remove one of your kidneys as it was completely destroyed when you were stabbed in the stomach. Other than that, we made it out.") The woman exclaimed.

("So, i assume your wondering what my name is and all that shit. My name is  Elena and i cooked the organ of that little baby Cucuy before i came and helped you. And the reason i can speak english is because my father was an english man. So, how about you two and your wolves? I wasnt really listening when you explained.") The woman continued. ("Uh, dragon kill my family. Other dragon kill that one. Then dragon raise me. Then dragon die because 3 viking. Then i run away and get adopt by woman. Then she die and i fight kraken. Then i fight big kraken and army. Then i go to Scotland and meet Raff and wolves. Then i go to england and have war. Then i come here.") Andri responded, trying his best to form the words properly as he was terrible at speaking still.

("Heh? I have no idea if i understood that right or not. You know what, i think ill just ask Raff when he wakes up. He seems better at english.") Elena responded.