talk

The dragon had taken them back to a large cave at the top of a mountain. The dragon then decided to go to sleep along with the feral girl who slept next to him. ("So... you became buddy buddy with a dragon?") Raff asked. ("Yup, kinda my thing") Andri responded. ("Let me get this straight, you randomly got a memory that wasnt yours, an inherited memory from you eating that dragon organ, and then you started chit-chatting with the dragon and convinced it to join up in our fight against spain just so you could save her?") Raff asked. ("I told you im not heartless") Andri responded

There was a long pause were they just sat and said nothing. ("Sorry, for being a jerk") Raff exclaimed. ("No, me am sorry, for hurting you. And because i no show i care.") Andri responded. ("You should be sorry for not knowing how to speak properly") Raff said jockingly. They both shared a chuckle. They both then looked up through the cave entrance to the stars. ("Man, those are pretty") Raff exclaimed. ("Wonder how many they are") Andri said as he started counting them. ("Your not gonna count them. Its way too many.") Raff exclaimed. There was another pause, but this one was much shorter.

("So tomorrow were attacking right?") Raff asked. ("Yeah.") Andri responded. ("Well, i hope shes still alive.") Raff exclaimed. ("She better be.") Andri responded. ("But is the dragon really strong enough to beat them? I mean i managed to get the better of him.") Raff exclaimed. ("He is a lot stronger than you or me. He said on the way here, that he would kill us if he want to. He just hold back because i smell like dragon.") Andri explained. ("Really? Well good for us. And i guess they wont really be expecting a dragon come rushing in on them so we will have the elament of surprise. But still, theres a lot of them. And we werent able to hurt their main boss dude even once even though he was holding back. Atleast i think, i dont remember. He beat us so bad i barely remember it:") Raff exclaimed. ("Yeah, he is strong.") Andri exclaimed.

("Well, we better sleep so we have enough enery tomorrow to actually face them.") Raff said as he stood up and walked slightly deeper into the cave. ("Good idea") Andri exclaimed as he followed him and they both went to bed.