attack!!

Your body went in a small shock when she slapped you that hard as you have never experienced this ..

Seeing this everyone in the class eyes widened and Minho and mint stood up from their seats ..

Minho - mam don't you know slapping kids is not allowed in this school and it was not even her fault (said little loud)

Miss kang - shut up kid don't raise your voice at me (shouted at minho)

While you were crying mess while sobbing badly....

Mint - we will not shut up how dare you to slap her you psycho don't you know how to treat kids (shout in anger)

Miss kang - and don't you know how to talk with your teacher. You mannerless kids. And you (to y/n ) worthless bitch crying for seeking attention huh shut upp you are annoying me ..

Mint- that's it guyss let's goo attack!!!

Mint shouted as all the students ran to her and jumped on her some started climbing on her and some started tickling her..
As Minho went to y/n and hugged her tightly and mint was guiding everyone..

Minho - shh shh our brave girl it's ok see that bitch (made you look at her ) isn't it funny hmm (smiled at you )

As you giggle forgetting about you all pain..

Minho - now sit on the bench and injoy lemme call someone ok (patted you head)

As you nodded and sat on the bench and started watching them while giggle

Miss kang - ahh leave me brattss (laughing)

Mint - don't leave her guys she deserves it ..

While Minho left to call a teacher as he went out he saw j hope coming towards your class as he ran to him ..

J hope - hey Minho what is going on and why are you outside the class kid ..

Minho started to tell him everything but when he said she slapped y/n j hope cut him off and ran to the class only to see you sitting in the bench giggling with a red face and a little swollen finger print on your cheeks and he sighed in little relief as you were not crying then he went and sat beside you as you saw who sat beside you you hugged him tightly..

J hope - no need to cry sunshine let's injoy this for a while ok (kissed your head)

As mint saw j hope she came to him and give him a nervous smile as j hope just chuckled seeing her expressions..

J hope - no need to be nervous kid you did a good job (patted her head)kidos Don't leave her (shout to the students)

All students - yess sirrr !!!

As mint ran to join them as well..

As you giggle sitting in j hope's lap ..

J hope - Minho come now tell me everything..

As Minho nodded and sat beside him and told him everything and now his blood was boiling in anger he just wanted to kill that bitch but he hid it not wanting to scare the kids ..

J hope - ok good job buddy now let me handle her (ruffle his hairs and glared at miss kang ) okk okkk enough kidddos let me handle now leave her (said to the students as they left her with a satisfied smile while miss kang was breathing heavily still laughing by the tickles)

J hope - ok back to your seat kidss (shouted)

As they all went to their seats ..
J hope glared at miss kang and she got up and started to run but body guards caught her on the out side of the class ....

J hope - kidosss you all can go to the playroom and play ok and please don't be loud make a line and slowly go to the playroom no running understand (soft)

All students - yess sirrr

J hope - very good mint , Minho you both also go ok i will handle (smile as he patted their head)

Mint and Minho nodded and hugged y/n and left..

J hope - sunshine come let's go ok (said softly and picked you up )

As you hugged him tightly and snuggled into his neck and started crying softly..

Y/n - oppaa hurtss I want tae tae oppa and kookie oppa please (sobbing)

J hope - yes baby we are going to joonie oppa's cabin ok and we will call them from there hmm (rubbed your back and kissed you head as you nodded and sniffed)

You both were about to reach the office that's when you saw jimin , jin and suga comming there while running..

Jin/jimin/suga - cupcake/mochi/kitty are you ok (worried)

As you looked at them with your red face which broke their heart and anger ran through their body but they controlled it ..

Y/m - I want tae tae oppa and kookie oppaa please I wanna go to them (started crying hard)

Jimin - shh shh I have told them my little mochi they will reach any second ok don't cry hmm (kissed your whole face)

As you nodded still sniffing softly and they went inside rm's office but rm was not there as j hope look at them and raised his eyebrows as a question..

Suga - he is taking care of that bitch (wispered in j hope's ear as they both smirk)

That's when jk and tae entered the office clearly looking worried..
As you jumped from jin's lap and ran to them and hugged both of them tightly and started crying ...

Jk - shhh shh princess don't cry baby oppas will punish her ok (picked you up and kissed your whole face)

Y/n - oppas will punish her ( looked at them with doe puffy eyes)

Tae - yes baby how dare she to hurt our Princess (wiped your tears)

........

To be continued..

Share your reviews and opinions on the comment i would lovee to reply them....

Ignore the mistakes...

Thanks for reading..<33333.....