punish oppas

Sooo my final exams are coming and my half yearly exam is in this month only and I'm not focusing on studies. it's not because of my writing hobby but it's because of me using my phone all day 🥲

so I'm going to decrease my screen time and the updates will come slowly as I have to study as well..
I hope you guys understand....

This part is going to be a short one I'm sorry for that :")..
Now let's start with this part...

..................

Jk - shut up hyung we know what we are doing (Started to go to your direction)

As you See him coming towards you. You quickly hid behind jin and hugged him tightly...

As you heard jk and tae laughing hard but soon they stopped laughing when they saw jin glaring at them dangerously and they glup..

Tae - amm h-hyung we w-were just (nervous)

As you peeked out of jin's back and pouted angrily...

Y/n - jinniee oppaa punish them they badies they scared y/nie soo much (folding your hands on your chest)

As jin went to them and held the ear of both of them with each hand and twisted it hard..

Jk - ahhh hyungiee leave it please it's hurting (holding his hand)

Tae - awwwhh sorry sorry please leave (pleading)

As jin left their ears and it was red now..

Jk - hyung we are not kids anymore (rubbing his ear)

Jin - (held his other ear) you are always kid for me and if you are not kid then what was this behaviour huh (twisted his ear)

Jk - ahh hyunggiee sorry sorry please (pleading eyes)

As jin left his ear and stand in front of them while folding his hand on his chest while you were sitting on the couch with a pouty face..

Jin - cupcake now tell what should we do with them (looked at you )

Y/n - punish them oppaa they badies.. (angry pout)

Tae - bubba see oppas ears are already red pleaseeee we are sorry forgive us (went to you)

Y/n - noo noo nooo go back and stand where you were standing first punishment then forgiveness (angry pout)

As tae sighed in defeat and went back where he was standing before..

Jin - cupcake why don't you punish them..

As your eyes sparkle..

Y/n - yeshh yeshh y/nie will punish oppas today (giggle)

As they all smiled because of your cuteness..

Y/n - hey you both why are you smiling am I telling a joke huh (trying to be serious but it was more cute then serious)

As they were controlling themself to go and squeeze you cheeks as you were looking so cute..

Y/n - sooo start doing sit ups and don't stop until I say (trying to act like them)

As jin chuckled..
And they both glare at him..

Jin - why are you both staring.. start doing sit ups come on (teasing smile)

And they started..
And you were giggling..

Ofcourse they can do as many situps they want but they wanted to go with the flow so after 15 situps they sat on the floor acting like they are tired..

Jk - y/n please no more we are sorry our legs are hurting (puppy eyes)

Y/n - fine fine as I'm so kind and not cruel like you I will forgive you both but don't do this again understand..

Tae - yes our Princess we will not..

As they stood up and went to the sofa and sat on it as youu looked at their leg and then at them..

Y/n - oppa is it hurting I'm sorry ( looking at them with doe eyes while playing with your fingers)

As they all chuckled..

Jk - no bubba Don't be sorry it was our fault too right we shouldn't have scared you but who told you to put ice cubes in our shirts huh (flick your forehead)

Y/n - awh sorry (pouted while rubbing your forehead)

Tae - but hyung you really twisted our ears hard it's still hurting... my poor ear (wipe his fake tears)

Jin rolled his eyes....

........

To be continued...

Soo how was it please give your reviews and opinions in comments...

And please guys didn't forget me :"")

See you after a while...

Thanks for reading...<3333