The mansion part 1

Chapter 1:
The Mysterious Invitation

The protagonist, Detective Emily Sullivan, receives an anonymous invitation to a secluded mansion.

Intrigued, she accepts the invitation, unaware of the mystery that awaits her

Chapter 2:

Secrets Unveiled

Detective Sullivan arrives at the mansion and meets the eccentric host, Mr. Benedict.

Mr.Benedict welcome her with flowers. Emily asked him why he invited her . Mr. Benedict reveals that he had been following Detective Sullivan's career closely and admires her skills.He confesses that he had a premonition about a murder occurring at his mansion and believes that she is the only one who can solve it.

She asked him how he knew but as she was going to ask 2 guests came and mr.Bebedict went to welcome them saying nobody should get an idea about our conversation.

She saw that there she was not the only one who got an invitation but there were many so she decided to ask about it later.

Then he showed the mansion to Emily with excitement .

She learns about the dark history of the mansion and the rumors surrounding a hidden treasure

The mansion was too big , Emily found herself lost in the history of the mansion . Mr.Benedict told her to have talk with other guests while he went out of the room . It was after 10-17 minutes he came and told everyone to have dinner

Chapter 3:
A Fatal Encounter

During a lavish dinner party, one of the guests, Lady Victoria, is found dead , she was killed with knife.

Panic ensues as everyone becomes a suspect, and Detective Sullivan must spring into action.

....................................................................

(Who killed her ? And how ?Can she be able to solve the mystery of Victoria's death? )