A Magician's mind (2)

(3 hours earlier)
In FBI

Raj - one of the best detectives of Pinkerton National Detective Agency.

A letter was found in the department containing a riddle . Raj was immediately called to handle the case by solving the riddle.

[

Dear detectives ,
I have no guilt by making you aware that i am going to rob something very precious today. I am giving you an invitation if you can stop me then please try ....

Riddle: "A sprawling city with a vibrant soul,
Where neon lights flicker and dreams take their toll,
As the clock strikes midnight by the famous tower,
This is where the jewels will lose their power."
]

Mr. Robinson (Head of department) - Raj, the thief has given us information, he is very confident. I handle this case to you .

Raj - Don't worry sir , let me think...

(Raj repeats the riddle again and again and then suddenly he speaks up "I got it")

The answer is "Tokyo, Japan, at midnight by the Tokyo Tower."

Let us go team ,

(Outside museum)

Mr. Detective with his team reached there when 2 magicians stole the jewels , magicians were inside the museum. Raj and his team were outside. They saw guards faint .

Raj- This means that something has happened here . Let's go fast .

Raj entered the museum and then he found the note which was left by magicians.

{
"Too late"
We are taking away jewels. This time you failed but better luck next time
}

They found a magic show ticket 🎟️ along with note.
The show was tomorrow at 7:00 pm .

Raj then investigated but he didn't found anything. So he then went back to the department and was planning to go to the show with the team by wearing formal clothes so that magicians won't recognise them .

(Next day at 7:00 pm in the show)

Harry: Hello friends, we are going to show a magic which never had repeated in the history .

Roy : We will choose a person from the crowd and you will help us to select them
So are you ready
Croud screams ....

They give a box containing paper cheats and tell a random person to take 1 and give it.

Random person 1: He takes a cheat and gives it to Roy.

Roy - It's B row.

Random person 2: He also repeats the same process

Harry - 18 seat number.
Please stand up.

It was no one else but Mr.Raj's partner in solving this case - Helly.

They told her to come up on the stage .

Raj gave a signal to Helly to be alert .
She went up .

The magicians, known as The Mystical Twins, were known for their incredible sleight of hand and mind-blowing illusions. As they called Helly on the stage, the audience erupted in applause, curious to see the magic

The Mystical Twins handed Helly a deck of cards and instructed her to pick one and show it to the audience. They then proceeded to perform a series of jaw-dropping card tricks, making the chosen card reappear and disappear in seemingly impossible ways.

Then the show ended and the magicians said thank you to the audience. At that moment Raj went up and gave a signal to members to arrest them.

Then they successfully arrest them .
Magicians were taken to the department for investigation.

(Will Raj be successful , did he get the jewels after investigation

. No my friend , the story continues , our magicians are not going to caught easily
Let's see in the next part)