the mansion part 3

Emily: Look this is her diary which I found.

When I opened, her past was written inside it ,I read it

When I opened, her past was written inside it ,I read it .
I found some clues in it
1st clue this poem :

1. Clue One (Cryptic Poem):
"In shadows deep, a love entwined,
Betrayal's grip, a troubled mind.
Jealous hearts, consumed by ire,
A tale of love, turned to dire."

Such a poem can be written by a lover only who is jealous of something.
This clue points towards you Mr.John

2nd clue:

2. Clue Two (Torn Photograph):
The photograph shows the victim standing between her estranged husband and ex-lover, their faces etched with anger and resentment. The torn edges symbolize the fractured relationships and unresolved conflicts between them.

And you told me that one of the reasons for your breakup with her because of lots of qurrale between you and Victoria.

3rd clue:

3. Clue third (Handwritten Letter):
The letter contains menacing words, expressing threats and resentment towards the victim. It includes phrases like, "You will pay for what you've done," and "I won't let you be happy with anyone else."

These handwriting are of yours , your father (Mr.Benedict ) has confirmed it

Emily: Now tell me , why have you killed her?

John: These are fake , someone is trying to make me responsible for her death.

Now we all believe that the killer is John . So the question is how he killed Victoria
You understand yourself smart Ah! . Well actually you played a smart move Mr.john
Let me tell you

At the time of dinner when everybody was going to have a seat We heard a sound and Victoria was dead on floor and with a knife on her stomach.
Now the point is the killer has not killed her directly.

Now you will tell us how you do that or this also I have to tell .

Hmm ! I tell Mr.

Look at there
She pointed her finger towards upstairs where faces decor were fixed on the wall.
On the first day Mr.Benedict made me aware about the secrets and history of this mansion. He told me that these faces shoot arrows when someone steps in the middle of floral design.
But after the end of last king all the weapons were taken out .

Now question is how he put knife in the mouth of face decor . In the garden there is a secret door behind the creepy vails this door opens to a room from where you can put weapons in the mouth of face decor.

So she stepped on it and knife was shooted
The main point is that the killer made it compulsory for her to step on it because drink glass was broken at sideways of design this was also pre-planned.
When everyone had passed that design John said loudly party time . This was an indication to put the knife in the mouth face decor.

And then what she step on it and knife shooted automatically. Also the knife was kept using a handkerchief so that no fingerprint is left on it.

Do you want to know who is that person who kept the knife. It's the watchman
Everyone was shoked .
Yes , it's the watchman , because all our guests were in the hall Only the watchman was outside and when I checked that room from where he kept the knife, I found this waistwatch. I saw this same watch in the hands of watchman when I came to this mansion and he opened the gate. This watch has a signature on its belt and this same I saw in his watch also .

Shame on you John- Mr.Benedict.

Your eyes are very sharp like that of eagle detective madam -John

Surrender yourself - police officer

John was arrested and actions were taken on him.

It's time for the detective Sullivan to go back home as her purpose was solved.
She was leaving but she wanted to have talk with Mr.benedict , but she failed to find him then she decided to leave as her cab was came and as she was walking towards cab a voice came . It was Mr.benedict

Mr.Benedict : Thankyou detective Sullivan. I knew you would find the culprit . But I don't understand why my son did such a cheap act.

Emily: John could have been unable to accept the end of their relationship, leading to a deep sense of jealousy and resentment towards the victim.

But now you tell me how do you know that murder was going to happen.

Me.Benedict just gave a smile and he said God bless you dear and he gave an envelope to Emily, she opened it and read it.

"What seems to be is not true every time ,
I am a soul who is already dead from before 2 weeks
I just want to give justice and have justice.
Only you can see my face who truly I was
Else everybody can see me with the face of my stepbrother
When when you said my name everybody heard the name Mr.Nickel
Thankyou"

Emily was shocked and she looked upward Mr.benedict was not there.
She then checked on Google
It is true he is already dead!

Emily realizes that her invitation to the mansion was not a coincidence, but rather a carefully orchestrated plan by Mr. Benedict to ensure justice was served.

* Detective Sullivan's success in solving the case earns her recognition and establishes her reputation as a brilliant detective.

* Mr. Benedict's role in orchestrating the investigation and his death remains mystery, leaving a lingering sense of intrigue and wonder.

_____________The End_______________
(Thank you for reading....)