A Magician's mind 4

As the shutter of truck fall . Helly became a bit panic . Raj calm her. He told her there might be a way to escape from here they just have to believe in themselves. He the send hi live location to the department. So that team members can come there

Raj on flashlight and try to search a way to escape. But he found nothing.
Suddenly the truck stopped.

There was no moment, no voice.... The shutter opened .
They were shocked.

Helly : What ? It's the same place where the blue diamond is kept. They again hypnotise the guards. Why magicians became thieves ?

Raj : we must need to find Harry and Ron.

The diamond was in the center of a glass safe with a password.

Helly and raj both were around it only .
They didn't move from there .

Harry : Hii! Loosers .

Helly : Huuh ! You have not stolen the diamond and you are telling us losers.

Ron : Mr.kallol was right you police officers and FBI agent are fools only.

Raj : You know him . Ooh ofcourse he is quite famous. But he is our side Mr .Kallol the master minded.

Harry: Do you think so the diamond which is here is real one. You have very much trust on kallol. Look over there .

(There was a waist watch on the belt that was written "Kallol")

Helly : (holding the watch) I have seen this watch in Mr. Kallol's hand . No...

Raj : He cheated us .

Helly : we must inquire this to him . But first you too....where they are gone .

(Harry and Ron both vanished when Helly and Raj turned back. They then immediately went to Mr. kallol's house).

In Mr. Kallol's house :

Raj : Mr.kallol you betrayed us.

Kallol: what?

Helly : you stole the blue diamond.

Kallol : No that's not true . Who told you.

Raj : we found your watch there. We need to do investigation.

They both went into the house . After a lot of finding Raj found the diamond in the pillow cover kept on the sofa.

Raj : You are under arrest.
Kallol : Trust me . Pls

(They didn't listen to him and arrested him .)

Next day:

Helly went into the cell in which kallol was locked.

Mr. Kallol , the diamond we found from your house is not real .
The real diamond was in the glass safe only . Harry and Ron stole the real diamond after we left the place.
Raj's phone is also unreachable and he is not at his home also.
I am not able to understand How they did this.

Kallol : I said that you police officers and FBI agents are fools.

When you got the information about Harry and Ron that they were there near the restaurant , and you went after that I was also going back to my home but in the way a girl collided with me and when I reached my home I found my watch missing. I think so that it might have fall somewhere .

But when you came to arrest me with watch as proof , I understood that it had not fallen anywhere but stolen by that girl only.

Helly : You know that , then why you didn't tell us ?

Kallol : I had no proof to make my words true .

Helly : what about this fake blue diamond?

Kallol : Before I reached home the same girl have kept it.. I think so...

You know the most interesting part ....

Helly : what ?

Kallol : why the team members didn't came when Raj send them live location.

The password of glass safe was only with Raj . No one can break that glass . How magicians got the password. ?. Why he never tried to shoot them , seeing the past he always shot the criminals? . And now he is not found anywhere.

Helly : Noo..... This means he joined hands with magicians for getting financial benefits.

Kallol : they can easily stole diamond with help of Raj . But they make me arrested. The matter is something else .

Helly : yes , you are right..

Guard : Agent Helly , some lady has come to meet you . She said she had some information about diamond.

The lady was wearing a long coat , hat on head and dark sunglasses on eyes

Helly : Hey miss who are you ?

Lady : This will help you
She gave a DVD .
Bye....

Helly : Wait ! Where are you going ?
Stop ! Who are you ?
Guards catch her.

She went outside the room and immediately disappeared.

Helly: What!  where she gone

The agent stood in shock as she watched the mysterious lady disappear into thin air.