A Magician's mind (1)

Intro: This is a story about a robbery done by 2 magicians and their unknown leader.

Raj- A Sigma Detective,  one can always see him in black suit with dark black goggles.

Harry - a street magician performing shows , master for creating illusions and expert of hypnotise people

Ron - He is also a street magician and quite famous for vanishing things .

_________''Lets begin"__________

This story begins when they both get a mysterious card on which a address was written along with "if you don't come you will face huge loss " . They found this card besides their alam clock when they wake up in the morning.

(Harry and Ron are unknown to each other but they both received the card on the same day)

Harry and Ron both reached at 5 pm as per instructions , it was their first meeting with their each other

Harry and Ron introduced themselves with each other.

Harry: Do you know something about who has send this card?
Ron: I really don't know .

(Suddenly the door opens)
(They both went into the room)

Harry- Hello!
Ron- there's nobody here.

(On the floor there was a paper, Ron took the paper and suddenly it started burning , then there was fog everywhere and the door closed . Then blueprints emerged . )

Harry and Ron both were amazed

"You will be in profit if we join hands

"You will be in profit if we join hands . There is no other option else except death. Think about it"

Harry - First tell us who you are .

Voice - Sorry bro , that's not possible. You have 5 minutes only.

Ron - ok , what we have to do.

Voice - Hmm.... happy getting expected answer. Well now you are a member of  "The magic". This blueprints show our plan . You have to rob jewels imported from England . All the details about robbery is given in it. When you go outside this blueprint will automatically disappear , so take your time to study it . Good bye.......

Ron - there's no other option. Let's us study it.

(Finally the day came)

It was midnight, they have to rob jewels imported from England and kept at a secured place in museum with security mans and 27 CCTV cameras. It was difficult to rob for an ordinary man , but not for our 2 expert magicians .

At the main gate :-

Harry : (taking with security). I can read your mind .

Guard : Hey !! You can't come like this. No one allowed here

Harry: yes yes bro I know , I am just a magician , look at this .(A round disk  in which sleep was written) . He spun the disk and said Sleep......

(Guards were hypnotised and they fell asleep )

Meanwhile Ron dressed in the same clothes as that of security , went backside of museum and open window by opening screws and jump into washroom . Then he went to the camera room

Ron : smile pls ...(Captured a pic of guard)
Guard : (Loud voice)Hey !! Who are you

Ron takes out his pic and sticks it  on a band and using magic it goes immediately in hand of guard .

Meanwhile because of loud voice of guard , other guards came in .

Other guards - what happened?
Ron - Take him out , he is mentally unstable God knows how he came in .

Guard : No no , trust me I am ...

Ron -Look there's something on his hand

(Other guards see it )

Other guard : yes , he is a mental hospital patient.

(They take the real guard)

(Ron inactivated all cameras and closed the camera room by placing a board "No signal")

Then Ron opened the main door by opening it from inside.
Harry - (with smirk)well done .
Ron - Thank you .

The room where jewels were kept was closed. Ron using a card from the deck opens the door.
They went to the room where jewels were kept . Harry hypnotises all other guards.
Then they take out powder and sprinkle it . Because of this laser lights were visible.
Ron throw card in such a way that it reached directly to red button without touching to lazers. Thus lazer is gone now .
They easily steal the jewels.

They leave a note "Too late".

{For whom this note was placed will be seen in the next part }