Part 1

Taehyung Pov
Finding test subjects is so hard. Everyone is either too weak or too annoying and screamy. I just want the perfect one who will let me run any experiment I want and will shut up.
I wouldn't kill them well until I don't find them useful anymore but that could be a long time. The last long term test subject I had was years ago and she was perfect and obedient and didn't try to fight it. That was until I killed her because she was too weak to carry on my tests. I want to make a hybrid, a bunny one. But no one has ever been good enough for me to pick. I don't always keep my subjects mostly just sell them to someone who wants them but I like to keep some. My favorite thing to do is make them living dolls and sell them. They don't complain or disobey or even talk they just sit there and listen silently. I love to dress them up all pretty like before I sell them it makes them more sellable. After a while I finally changed and freshened up.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast and ate

I went downstairs and made some breakfast and ate. I went into the basement and I went to one of my dolls I made. She was sat on the couch in the doll room where I left her. I don't really know why so many people like me making these dolls. I mean I guess they are ok but I don't really get it but it makes me the most money. She can breathe and eat but she can't talk or walk since her arms and legs are gone from surgery. I got a pretty dress and I undressed her and took her other clothes off carefully and I put the dress on. I guess maybe the people who buy them probably use them as fuck dolls the most but I don't get it. I mean she's pretty I guess but I'm gay and I think guys are way prettier. I definitely want to find a male test subject and a very pretty one but I might be tempted to keep them to myself. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom and I helped her freshen up a little and I did her hair and makeup. I took her upstairs and I fed her some breakfast and I took her to the guy who bought her. I got there and he let me in his house and I put her in the couch and he gave me the money.
Luke:Here is 500
Thanks now you know how to take care of her right
Luke:Take care of her
I'm sure you know that she is living and you have to feed her and everything everyday
Luke:Oh I do
Yes she can't talk or walk so you'll have to carry her places and you have to be a little gentle so you don't break her
Luke:I will I want her to stay pretty
Good don't worry next to her I have a care manual and if you follow that pretty good she should stay nice and pretty like this
Luke; Thanks
Don't worry she's pretty strong I know the others broke on you
Luke:It's ok I also didn't really care for them
That's understandable that's why I made the manuals because most people don't know how to care for them
Luke:I'm definitely going to keep buying from you
Good I'm happy to keep doing business if you don't mind me asking what do you even do with the dolls
Luke: Well I mostly use them as sex dolls
I see well that's your business I should get going
Luke:Of course thank you
Of course goodbye. I left and sighed going to my car. That old guy is creepy but he gives me a lot of my business so it's whatever. I didn't feel like going home so I just went to the new cafe to get a coffee. I went in and the lady took my order and waited and I heard the most beautiful voice.
Kook:Um Rose c..can you help me make this
Rose:Oh of course
I turned to the sound and the most beautiful boy came into view.

He was so beautiful and his skin looked so silky and milky

He was so beautiful and his skin looked so silky and milky. He would be a perfect test subject and the most beautiful doll. I need to know his name.
Kook:Um T.. Taehyung
I snapped out of it and I saw him with my coffee. I went up to him and I grabbed it and our hands touched and his skin felt so soft and silky.
Thank you what's your name pretty
Kook: Jungkook
Beautiful name. He blushed and it made him look so much prettier. I'm definitely making him mine. I left and went home and immediately started researching all I could about him. After 3 hours I stopped and I went into the basement and started imagining all the things I could do and all the tests I could run. All of them wouldn't hurt him or his pretty skin I don't want to leave even a single mark on that silky skin. God he is so perfect he is everything I was looking for. I laid on the bed and fell asleep thinking about him.