Part 2

Taehyung Pov
I know every single thing about him. He is 22 and lives alone, his favorite color is yellow, he is shy and introverted and always is in the you playing overwatch, he always stays up too late and sleeps at 6am, loves banana milk and romance movies and he has such a beautiful singing voice. He is just so perfect for everything I want and more. I stopped looking at the cameras I installed in his house and I freshened up and changed.

I went into the basement and started to think of what experiments I could run on him

I went into the basement and started to think of what experiments I could run on him. I do want to see his pain tolerance so I think I'll do that first and then maybe see if I can make his eyes different colors. Mm I'll have to see but first I will need to get him here. I can't just take him yet I have to be patient and wait until the right moment. I went into my phone and I looked at the tracking device I put on all his clothes I'm planning on maybe surgically putting a tracking device in him like somewhere in his skin so that way he can never remove it and I'll always find him. I'll have to make sure it won't leave a mark on his beautiful skin though. At least not one that won't go away. I went into my car and I followed him to work and I went into the cafe and watched him work.

He is so shy talking to people he is so cute

He is so shy talking to people he is so cute. My clients will love him I almost want to just keep him to myself forever. I never really kept any of my subjects to myself forever I always end up killing them but he is different. How can I kill someone as magnificent as him. I got up and I went to the counter and he took my order.
I would like an iced Americano please
Kook:Oh um w..what size
Oh large please cutie. He blushed hard and quickly wrote it down.
Kook:I..I'll take care I mean I'll get it for you
Don't worry take your time. He made it for me and he went to hand it to me and it stumbled and it fell on the floor.
Kook:Oh no I'm really sorry
He looked up at me pouting.
Pretty it's
Kook;I'm really sorry don't yell at me
Pretty it's ok it's just a drink has someone yelled at you
Kook:Yeah
Who was it
Kook:Well that guy with the black shirt
That old guy
Kook:Yeah
Piece of shit I'll take care of him don't worry
Kook:Huh
Nothing you can just make me a new one and I'll take care of everything else
Kook:Oh ok
He made me a new drink and another person came out and cleaned up and I left and waited for that guy to walk out. How dare he yell at my precious gem. When he came out I followed him into the alley way with my knife and I went behind him and slit his throat.
You never fucking yell at my precious boy again. I left him there to die and I went home. How dare he fucking hurt him like that. I'll have to make sure I go there everyday to make sure no one treats him bad and soon he won't have to worry about that because he'll be here with me.