Part 8

Taehyung Pov
Today I'm going to turn my beautiful doll into a bunny hybrid. Everything about him is bunny like. His smile, his eating habits, everything is just so bunny like. I know he'll be the perfect candidate for it. I know he'll be such a cute and beautiful bunny hybrid. I got up and changed and freshened up.

I went downstairs and made breakfast and I ate

I went downstairs and made breakfast and I ate. I went into the basement and got everything ready and set up. I've been trying a bunch of experiments on him and he is always so good for them and I think he actually likes me experimenting on him which is exactly what I wanted. After I got everything set up I went to our room and gently picked him up and carried him down to the basement and put him in his own special little medical bed. I promised him I would so he would feel special and I did. It's a lot more comfortable than the other medical bed I use just for my living dolls and other test subjects. I would only test on him but the ones I want to do are more sadistic and dangerous and I don't want to hurt him. I strapped him in the bed and gently stroked his cheek. I got a needle and injected him with a serum that will make him not able to move or talk. I got everything ready and I noticed he woke up.
Your awake doll good. He looked around a little afraid and I stroked his cheek.
Don't worry my precious doll you can't move or talk right now ok. He tried to nod but couldn't.
How about you just blink at me ok twice for yes or if you understand and once for no ok
He blinked twice and I kissed him.
Good boy now I'm going to turn you into a bunny hybrid ok doll. He blinked twice and I petted his head.
Good boy don't worry it won't hurt you'll be under while I do it I was just didn't want you to worry and I wanted to know what color you wanted your ears to be. I got out 2 drawings one of white long bunny ears and the other was long brown bunny ears.
Do you want white or brown doll. He looked at them and didn't respond.
Mmm how about this you blink when I say the one you want ok. I leaned close to gently stroked his cheek.
Now do you want white? Brown? Both. He blinked at both and I smiled.
Both huh like one ear brown and the other white. He blinked twice and I chuckled.
Don't worry I can do that doll they will look so perfect on you now I'm going to put you under while I do it ok. He blinked twice and I slowly gave him anesthesia and I watched him slowly go under.
Good sleep well doll. I kissed him and when he was asleep I did the surgery and removed his ears and stitched the bunny ones on and I put on a cute little cotton bunny tail. I have a secret technique that makes any new ear I put on immediately work as the person's ears.  After I was done with that I gently turned him over and lifted his shirt to his back and took my branding tool out of the fire and I put it on him and set it for a minute or 2 to make sure it will scar up the way I want it to and I took it off. Now he's officially all mine.
After I was done and made sure everything was perfect and good I slowly removed the gas and waited for him to wake up. While I was waiting I went into his special little wardrobe with all of the pretty clothes I got him just for him. I want him to look like a pretty little doll when I show him his ears. Of course he's already so pretty but I love to make him look prettier. I got my favorite outfit on him and I went to the medical bed. I gently took the straps off and I dressed him in the clothes.