Part 4

Taehyung Pov
He's been here for a good while and he has learned very well. He is very obedient and doesn't fight a single thing I do like a good boy. I think I've gained his trust a little because nothing I do hurts him but I know he's still scared. At first I was going to run some experiments on him and then break him more to make him sorta like a robot and only follow commands and sell him to one of my clients but I don't know anymore. None of my clients will treat him the way he deserves to be treated. I think I may have fallen for him he is just so beautiful and he is so sweet even when he's scared he still still so sweet. I don't think I can sell him to anyone i want him mine and all mine alone. I don't want anyone to taint him. He is my precious gem and only mine. I never thought I'd fall in love with any of my subjects but he is so different from the rest. He is like an angel that fell from heaven so perfect for me. Now I'm going to break him completely so he will be only mine and only think of me and nothing else. I changed and freshened up and went into the basement.

Not only am I going to break him I'm going to make him fall in love with me

Not only am I going to break him I'm going to make him fall in love with me. I actually accidentally made an old experiment fall in love with me when I was busy with other clients for 3 months but after I found out I killed her because I didn't want her clinging onto me like the burden she was but I'd love to see him cling to me wanting me to not go upstairs and leave him. Maybe if he does fall for me and if he's as obedient as he is now I'll let him come up with me and I'll spoil him. I went down the stairs and he quickly got up and went down on his knees when I got to the last step.

Mmm a little slower than usual but it's alright you can get up now

Mmm a little slower than usual but it's alright you can get up now. He did and I petted his head.
Good boy. I learned that praise is what makes him so obedient if he's not praised he gets sad and upset and pouts in the corner but as long as I keep giving him praises for being good he'll do whatever I say. I don't mind it I love praising him he gets so happy it's so cute.
Doll what are you doing
Kook:What
Who said you could dress yourself I told you only I'm allowed to touch and dress you
Kook;I'm sorry Master I just thought you were busy
It's alright doll you have good taste that's something id pick
Kook:Thank you Master
Of course now sit on the medical bed
Kook:Ok
Good. he did and I checked his vitals to make sure the experiments didn't affect anything.
Good you are doing well
Kook:Thank you
Now I have a little different experiment
Kook:What is it
I'm going to break you completely and make you fall in love with me
Kook:What why
Because I'm in love with you and I need you in love with me
Kook:I'll never love you
Being bad now aren't you it's ok you will when I leave you for 2 months
Kook:What your leaving
I am and I'm not coming back until those 2 months are up
Kook: Really
Yes I know you are happy now but that'll change soon enough
Kook:I'll never love you ever
Oh you will and when I come back I know you will be the sweet and obedient boy I want you to be
Kook;No I won't
I chuckled and petted his head.
We'll see well goodbye then
Kook:Your leaving now
I am have fun without me. I smirked and went upstairs and locked the door. Well let's let the game begin.