Chapter 1 Smiled

Two , and a half years ago I , was your normal average joe, a twenty first century woman until ... I , read a book that was left on my porch!

Well, I ended up almost dead but was taken in by Furumizu or " Father" as the other blades called him they made me a blade, based off something unique in my genetics but kept it hush hush.

I , knew from my world that Maria and, her besties would go after Masane so it was my luck that I , happened to be drawn to the fights then as the light of Masane covers the sky...  I , ended up in the sword art online world , and teamed up with Kirito we had all become good friends. I , learned I had strong magic abilities but , during a battle I saw Asuna about to be hit with a flying sword from behind so... I , pushed her out of the way unfortunately, two spells counteract sending me somewhere.

I , stood up and my clothes were torn but, still intact somehow. I , looked around and judging , by my surroundings there should be close to civilization there's a paved road so... I , start walking I summoned a burger, and soda with my unique ability I , learned while with the Kirito  team " I'm ,gonna miss them!" I mumble to myself.

I , see cars and shopping malls " It,  looks weirdly familiar!"I kept going , finally figured it out " Holy smokes I'm in Satan City ! Well , maybe I can make friends with the Dragonball team!" I , thought while looking at the capsule corps car label.

I , kept on walking, I finally found the capsule corps mansion " Well, here it goes!" I ,say pushing the buzzer by the gate. " Can I help you?" Yes , I'm new here I know this sounds a bit weird , and forward but... I , know you guys like fighting I , have an interesting story I'd like to share about myself!"

There , was a buzzer then the gate opened I went to the door Vegeta, and Trunks looked at me " Well ,first my name is Jessica I used to be normal until I  read a book I woke up but near death Furumizu ordered me to be made an artificial witchblade I was there for a little over a year then during a battle I tried to avoid I was drawn to it...

"When , Maria and her besties killed Masane I ended up in another world again I teamed up with Kirito and his friends , so now I'm here and yes I am familiar with who you are from my world!"

" So , let's be friends what do ya say guys?" What's a witchblade?
" Well Trunks.... Witchblade!"
Trunks, blushed Vegeta coughs  I giggled. "Come ,on I know I'm sexy but I , also know you're married Vegeta, your in the friend zone buddy!"

" Witchblade retract!"  There , reactions are comical Vegeta went for his stoic stare , and  Trunks still blushing then I hear footsteps behind " Trunks who is she?" I see a younger woman " She , must be his girlfriend!"  I thought.

" Well , I should get going I'll see you guys around sometime!"
Come back, tomorrow about lunch I, think Bulma would like to meet you!  " Thanks Vegeta, it was nice meeting you, in person see ya tomorrow!"

" Witchblade!" I , ran leaping and then flying through the air I found a creek in the woods outside of the city I went skinny dipping after dark , then summoned a bowl of soup and some clothes from my magic storage.

I , stretched out on a big flat rock, and went to sleep early the next morning...Miss, Miss are you okay?  I got up slowly and looked "Oh , yes sir I'm fine thanks!"

How , can you sleep on this rock? It, would kill my arthritis! " I , had a group of friends and , was a member of a guild I , learned all kinds of magic techniques, I gained abilities there , and I also have abilities of another sort called witchblade!"

That's interesting! " Hey , are you Master Roshi by chance?" Ha , ha, how'd you know pretty lady? I , giggled" I ,think we both must be going to the same place !" Bulma's?

" Yes , although I didn't get to meet her yesterday I , saw Vegeta, and Trunks!" Oh ! We , chatted about recent events getting there. Master Roshi , ogled my ass along the way , he had a nose bleed " Bulma help ! " He ran inside , and I stepped in behind.... Hello again! I smiled at Trunks.