Chapter 2 Hello

I follow him in " Mom this is Jessica!" Trunks ,then was pulled to the side by Goten... Hello Bulma, it's nice to meet you! " Vegeta, and Trunks told me ,you have quite the story!"

Yeah  ,basically two and a half years ago I , read a book that someone left and after that I , was in another world or um story it didn't take me long to figure out my situation because... Furumizu , ordered his blades to also make me an artificial blade , not because I am related to him in any way but... because , of something unique in my genetics they refused to say!

Then , because of my knowledge of events to happen I , tried to avoid a certain battle but.. being a witchblade you're naturally drawn into, its hard to control the urges ! I , got pulled into it and then ended up in another story called "sword art" I became friends with a strong mage and his other friends!

  I , joined a guild and gained magic abilities ,but we all got in a battle Kirito's spell counteracted with his opponent ... I , pushed Asuna away from a flying blade and now I'm here !

" A guild?" Yes, you battle and gain skill points and when you're smart , and defeat others you gain their skills like this ... A , bag of hamburgers!

Whoa! I look to my right... Trunks, Goten you guys can have them!
" Why, would that guy want you to be related to be a blade thing?"

Well, Master Roshi because he has a twisted fantasy ,about creating the perfect mother! All , the blades except me , and Masane were his daughters , he had impregnated through science!

"Eggh !" Yeah I agree yuck! But , I did my best, not to impress him with my training so ... he , wouldn't be tempted with ideas so I ,slipped off and trained when I was there!

" I , have food out back !" Oh, that sounds good! I , followed them outside I see the others " Hello I'm Jessica!" I'm Krillin,  this is Piccolo , Goku , and ChiChi! " It's , nice to meet you all!"

So ,do you  have any your  seeing?
I look at ChiChi " Um , no I don't not in the romantic sense, I'm not dating  anybody!" My Goten is single! " Mom!" I smiled  at his shyness.

Sure, if he wants to we can go out and  have fun later! "My, Trunks is single too! " We, can all three go ! She grinned. I thought " Is Trunks really  single? I'm pretty  sure he likes me but?.."

I , got some of the sandwiches,  meatballs , and some soda. I , sat by Goten ....So ,what do you  do for fun I mean besides train? I asked.

" Doing stuff with my friends! Your pretty!"  Thanks Goten! So , how old are you? "Twenty two! How old are you Jessica" Well , in my world  I was twenty five but since I became  a blade ,my body doesn't age fast like normal so I'll , probably live a couple hundred years at least, with  the blade! If ,I don't have to  force myself to much!

But , luckily when I was in the world  with  Kirito , Asuna  and the others I , gained an ability to manipulate time so I ,can reverse  my age and tweak it that way!

I ,got some more  meatballs sitting down Trunks sat with  us " What , would pushing yourself do?" Well, the original blade nobody knows how it came about but it chooses the female bearer ,making you very strong  but the more strength you need the more of your  life force it uses.  I ,understood  my situation it was done when I was barely alive , and had no contacts so I was there experiment!

It , makes you either the righteous hand of God ,or right hand of the devil!  What, about you Trunks , what do you do for  fun besides train?  " Hmm, well now we can hang out together!" He blushed.

Yeah, would you guys like to meet my familiar?  " Familiar?" Yes, my servant beast but I , treat him more as friend and  family!

Sure! I look between  them and smile ... Hexmoro rise from flames!  A , huge black fire breathing stallion came from the spinning sigil. " Yes Master!"  Come, meet our new friends  Hexmoro ! " What kind of horse is that? " Goku , he's my familiar a hell horse ! Say hi! " Hello!" The , vibration from his voice  reverberated. Well , there are other familiars, in my keep but ,for some reason they can't reach us!