Chapter 38

A FEW WEEKS LATER
JESSICA's POV

I just woke up like 20 minutes ago and me and Hayes just got off school and have summer break. Im planning to head over his house in a hour or so. I go downstairs and eat breakfast and walk back upstairs to my room. I walk over to my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Since I still have more time, I take a shower. My shower takes about half a hour. I get out of the shower and dry my hair. I blow dry my hair straight. I start to change into my outfit. I'm wearing light wash high waisted shorts with a stripped black and white shirt with a cream colored Barlett. I wear brown sandals and I add some sunglasses. I walk over to my bathroom for makeup. I just wear mascara and a nude lipstick and walk over to Hayes house.

After like 5 minutes, I get there and I ring the doorbell. Nash opens it.

"Hey Nash" I say

"Hi and Hayes is in his room" Nash says
I nod and walk upstairs to hayes' I knock on the door and Hayes yells "COME IN"

I walk in and say "surprise surprise"

Hayes was laying on his bed, shirtless in boxers with his hair wet. I'm guessing he just got out of the shower and damn did he look sexy.

"What's up baby girl" Hayes says, I walk over to him and lay on his bed right next to him. Hayes leans in and kisses me.

"I missed you baby" Hayes says because we haven't seen eachother in like 3 days and we usually see eachother everyday.

"I missed you too" I say then lean in and kiss him again and knowing Hayes he makes it heated. He then pulls away first and that's not common. He then looks at his phone and he got a text. I didn't get worried because I read the contact name and it said Brandon. Hayes then quickly text back.

"Is it okay if A few of my friends are gonna come over?" Hayes says

"Yeah sure babe" I say

"Ok now where were we" Hayes says then pulls me and crashes his lips into mine. He makes it rough and he pulls me closer and I climb on top of him. My body rubbing against is his bare skin. Hayes hands roam all over my body then After a few minutes, Hayes tugs on the hem of my shirt but I ignore it because If I take my shirt off then all my clothes are gonna eventually come off and I don't want that happening. We continue kissing then Someone barges in.

"Woah there" a boy says with 2 other boys standing behind him. Which I'm guessing is Hayes friends.

Me and Hayes stop what we were doing and act normal. Hayes quickly changes. Let me just say this is very awkward. Hayes goes up to them and says hi like nothing happened. Then Hayes starts to introduce me to his friends.

"This is Jessica, my girlfriend" Hayes says.
"This is Brandon, chase and Kyle" Hayes says pointing to them, I get up to say hi.

"Hey" I say. Brandon eyes me up and down, then looks back at my face.

"Hey Jessica" Brandon says and grins.

The other 2 guys say hi also and we all walk to Hayes' basement. We get down there and sit down.

"Oh shit, I forgot my phone, be right back" Hayes says then goes back upstairs. So now I'm alone with Hayes' friends. I have a bad feeling about this Brandon kid

"So you smoke?" Brandon says

"Yeah, you?" I say

"Hell yeah" he says. He then starts scooting closer to me. He puts his hand on my thigh. I take his hand off.

"Can you not touch me" I say

"So your the sassy type" Brandon says then starts to get closer to me and lean in but I push him away.