Chapter 4

TUESDAY

HAYES' POV

•A FEW HOURS AFTER SCHOOL•

I just got done smoking pot with Jessica and the highness wore off and I'm bored as fuck. So I decided to text to Jessica to go somewhere like a club or somethin

To jess👌❤️: dress sexy and come over my house

After a couple of minutes Jessica answers

From jess👌❤️: be right over babe😏💗

JESSICA's POV

Right after Hayes texted me, I got off from the couch and went to my room. I got to my room, I looked through my closet. Hmmmmm what should I wear that is sexy and black because is basically the only color I wear. I look through my closet and see a really tight black short dress. It has cut outs on the side on the dress. It exposes some of my skin. Ehh fuck it. I don't give a shit. I change into the dress then go to the bathroom. I straighten my hair then put on some concealer, powder so my face doesn't look oily, I also put on some mascara and a dark purple maroon color. (Like the color of this thing 🍆). I add a black tattoo choker then I throw on a Gray cardigan so my mom and sister do think it's to inappropriate to go out. Ugh now I need to think of a lie to tell my mom, I can't just tell my mom I'm going to a club, gonna get drunk and high. Ahh I got a lie. I put on some black ankle booties with some cut outs on the side. I put on that gray cardigan I was talking about then Walk downstairs. I see my sister and mom drinking coffee or something.

"Mom Hayes' family invited me to a fancy dinner, can i go?" I say well basically lie

"Yeah of course! Your already dressed. Tell them I said hi!" My mom says, then i hug her and kiss her goodbye, then she starts to talk again

"Umm Jessica honey, why do you smell like smoke?" My mom ask courious, oh shit.

"Oh um when me and Hayes were walking home from school we accidentally bumped into someone who was smoking" I lie

"Oh ok, next time be careful, bye honey" my mom says then I walk out and start walking to Hayes' house. And again there is no cars on his drive way. So we're home alone. Again, I ring the doorbell and Hayes opens it. He looks me up and down then smirks and bites his lips. I walk in and take that ugly ass gray cardigan and threw it on the ground.

"So what are we doing?" I ask

"We're going to a club" Hayes says, I'm excited.

"You know me well" I say with a smirk

Hayes smiles then grabs fake IDs from his pockets and gives one to me.

"Leggo" Hayes says, I walk infront of him and I feel someone grab my ass. I turn around and look at Hayes.

"I couldn't help it" Hayes says then puts his arms up in defense. Well I can't blame him my butt looks good in this dress. We walk out and I guess Hayes called a taxi. We got in the taxi and we drove to the club.

-

After like a 15 minute drive we finally got there. Hayes payed the taxi driver then we got out and the taxi driver started to speak up.

"Aren't you guys to young to go to a club?" He says

We take out Fake IDs out and show him. The taxi driver nods and drives off. We walk into the club and were stopped by 2 security guards. We show them our IDs then walk into the club. We see girls twerking, guys and girls grinding against each other. People making out with each other. Wow, tonight is gonna be fun. We first walk to the bar and get some drinks. We wait for the bartender. While we're waiting I'm looking at the kinds of drinks this bar has. As I'm looking at the menu thing, a group of whores with the shortest dress, you can technically see there ass. They sit right to Hayes. The girls are trying to flirt with Hayes but Hayes just tries to ignore them. I get in between the basic bitches.

"Um what the fuck are you doing?!" One of the whores say to me

"Um what the fuck are you doing flirting with my boyfriend?" I snap

"Ugh Come on girls" she says to her group of sluts and they walk away, Hayes kisses my cheek. My now the bartender is here.

"What would you guys like for today?" The bartender says

We say what we want then we wait for like 5 minutes then we get our drinks. We start drinking. Hayes just had about 3 drinks but I kept drinking, I had about 8 drinks. Now I'm completely drunk. I have no idea of what the fuck I'm doing.

HAYES' POV

Jessica drank way too much. She is really drunk. I can't make her go back to her house like this. She'll just sleep over my house. Jessica grabs my hand and brings to the dance floor. She starts dancing on me and twerking. Ok she's really drunk because she never twerks. She's twerking on me, which I'm enjoying. After like a hour of dancing. Jessica is drinking more drinks and is getting so I decided that we should go home. We walk outside and see our taxi.

-

We get back to my house. I throw Jessica over my shoulder and her ass is showing since her dress is short but I'm not complaining. We get inside and I take her upstairs. Jessica fell asleep in the taxi. I lay her down on my bed. I take off my clothes and stay in my boxers because that's how I sleep. (OMG WHO SAW NASHS SNAPCHAT STORY OF HAYES IN HIS BOXERS I LITTEALLY DIED OMG THAT WAS SO HOT) . I lay down with Jessica and go to sleep.

-----------------------

Hi guyssss! Thanks for 70+ reads in only 3 days! And 11 votes! Thank so much. I hope you liked Thai chapter! I might update twice today if I have time. So look out for another chapter.

What do you guys about this chapter?
Also comment what other stuff should happen in my book because I feel like it's boring, idk but comment!

Byee lovesss💗💗❤️

-theresa💩