Chapter 39

JESSICA's POV

I wake up in Hayes' arms, I look up and Hayes is already awake.
"Good morning baby doll" Hayes says
"Good morning babe" I say
"Last night was fun" Hayes says with a smirk on his face. I just let out a chuckle. Hayes gets up and starts to change Infront of me. He puts on khakis and a red vans shirt with his red vans.
"I know you liked what you saw" Hayes says then winks and gives me a kiss but I made it into a make out session. Hayes breaks the kiss then starts to talk

"Since when did you make our kiss heated" Hayes says then connects our lips again. Hayes pecks my lips then says "do it more often". Hayes kisses me again. We both then let go.

"I love you baby" Hayes says
"I love you more" I say then peck his lips

"Wanna go out to eat breakfast?" Hayes suggests

"Yeah but we need to stop at my house so I can change" I say

"Ok let's go babe" Hayes says. We walk out of his room and go downstairs. We see Nash sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Good morning love birds" Nash says

"Morning" I say back

"How was last night?" Nash says with a smile on his face

"What do you mean" Hayes says

"I was here the whole time and heard everything" Nash says.

"Where were you ?" Hayes says

"In my room" Nash says

"Oh, if your still wondering, last night was great" Hayes says then winks. Nash rolls his eyes and laughs. Me and Hayes walk to my house. Since my house is like 7 houses down from Hayes'. It only took a few minutes to get to my house. I get to my house and no one is home like always. We both walk up to my room and Hayes sits on my bed while I go look for a outfit. I grab high waisted shorts, a black crop top and a random flannel I found in my closet. I grab my clothes and was about to walk to the bathroom to change but then Hayes speaks up.

"Why don't you change here?" Hayes says

"There's a bathroom right here babe" I say pointing to the bathroom, making Hayes fusturated that I'm not changing Infront of him. I walk to the bathroom change quickly and add some mascara and tie my hair in a messy bun and walk out. Hayes' eyes shot up when he saw come out of the bathroom.

"You hot af babe" Hayes Says. I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek instead of his lips to tease him.

"Come on babe, don't be a tease" Hayes says

I ignore him what he says to make him even more fusturated

"Let's go eat now" I say

"Not so fast baby" Hayes says then gets up from my bed and pins me against the wall. His lips brush against mine and I could smell his minty breath.

"No more teasing" Hayes says then starts to talk again "kiss me" Hayes says.

"Ooo Hayes is being demanding" I say
"Kiss me already" Hayes says. Hayes then gets impatient and kisses me before I kiss him. He kisses me aggressively and he whispers "jump" and I jump and wrap my legs around his torso. Hayes brings this to the bed and he's on top of me. Hayes lips move down to my neck then comes back to my lips. We both get caught up in the moment and didn't watch the time. I let go

"Oh shit Hayes it's 2:30" I say realizing that we can't really go get breakfast anymore because it's basically lunch time now.

"So, let's finish" Hayes says kissing me again. I let go and whisper "later" and get up.

"Jessica, your drive me crazy" Hayes says. I just smile.

"Come on babe, let's go" I say

"Ok but we're coming right back here after" Hayes says. I nod. I slip on my black vans and we walk out of my house and we just ended up walking to Starbucks because most restaurants don't serve breakfast at like 3 o'clock. On our way Hayes wraps his arm around my waist then slowly brought it down to my butt, he squeezes it a little then brings it back up to my waist. Since Starbucks is not far from my house, we got there fast. It was like empty. We ordered what we want and we just walked straight back to my house because Hayes wanted too. We get to my house. We decide to sit in the kitchen to eat our food. We just talk and shit. We finish out food and drinks and go up to my room. We both just lay down on the bed but my shorts are so uncomfortable so I decided to change. I get up and walk over to my dresser to get some shorts and a shirt.

"Where are you going babe?" Hayes asks

"To change" I say and a smirk appears on Hayes' face. . I pull out booty shorts and a white shirt and change in front of Hayes.

"You could've just stayed in your undergarments" Hayes says. He is one dirty boy.

"Why should I stay with them when you can take them off for me" I say with a smirk on my face and Hayes eyes go wide and his lips curve into a huge smile.

"Jk that's not happening babe" I say
"You really do drive me crazy" Hayes says. I finish changing and go to my bathroom to wash my face then I walk out and then Hayes Says

"Your fine af babe" Hayes says

"And your sexy af " I say. I then put my clothes I was wearing earlier back where they need to be. I finish doing that and I walk over to my bed and lay down.

"Let's cuddle babe" I say

"Only if there is a little action going on" Hayes says

"We'll see" I say.

Hayes takes his shirt off then I just put my head on the crook of Hayes' neck (Jessica's body is facing Hayes) and Hayes wraps one arm around my waist and one arm resting on my butt. We just sit there in silence.

"I love you babe even though you drive me insane" Hayes says

"I love you more baby" I say then kiss his lips.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guyssss! I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment! You guys are being inactive lately so vote and comment. And if you guys have ideas for my book please comment below because I'm running out of ideas for this book so please comment! Anyways bye babes

-theresa💅🏽