The Dress

The couple had plans to go out and spend the evening together. She arrived at his house around four, ready for their date. When he walked outside to meet her his breath caught and his eyes widened. She walked towards him and time seemed to slow down. Her hair lay flat in a side part on the left side of her face. Her makeup was simple was breathtaking nonetheless. She was wearing sparkly boots and had a purse hanging off her right shoulder. She wore a dress that was all red. Its length reached halfway up her thigh leaving her thighs exposed. The dress had thin straps, showing off her shoulders, and had a low-cut v-neck allowing access to her collarbone and chest. The dress hugged her hips and sides, showing the curviness of her body. To him, she was the sexiest girl he had ever seen, and she was all his. As she walked up to him she took in the sight of him. He usually didn't dress nicely unless he had to, but tonight he went all out. He wore all-black, pants and a button-up shirt with shiny dress shoes. He even wore a red tie to match the color of her dress. He didn't dress this way often but she loved when he did. She found him very sexy all dressed up and couldn't get enough of it. They walked to the car and went off on their date. When they returned it was a little after eight.

They returned and decided to watch a movie in the living room, both still dressed up. They decided to watch The Proposal as it was one of their favorite movies. They sat down on the couch, cuddled close to each other, enjoying each other's presence and thinking of the day they had. She then got up to use the bathroom, leaving him on the couch, thinking of what may come. While in the bathroom, she fixed herself up, straightening her hair, touching up her lipstick, and making herself more presentable. She pulled down and straightened out her dress, and fixed her boobs, pushing them up father into the bra. She made her way back to the living room, took off her boots as she reached the end of the stairs, and moved to place them by the door. He watched as she crossed in front of the TV, to the door, and placed her shoes on the floor, next to his. He stared at her in awe and lust, a smile creeping up on his face. When she looked up his head turned to look back at the TV but eyes lingered on her body. She went back to the couch, as if she was going to sit back down next to him, but instead straddled him, taking him by surprise. His hands immediately went to her hips and his eyes to her face. Her hands wrapped behind his neck, resting over his shoulders. They locked eyes for 2-3 seconds before she brought her head down and their lips connected. Their kiss was gentle and slow but full of love. She pressed herself further onto him and his hands hugged her hips tighter. His hands then slowly slid down her thighs and back up, underneath her dress, his hands resting at the top of her thigh, just below her hips. His hands squeezed her upper thighs and her hands made their way into his hair. He leaned away from the kiss and lips found a new play spot, her neck. As soon as his lips touched her soft skin, her head tilted to the side, giving him more access. Her hands found a tighter grip on his hair and he slid back to her ass, squeezing it. He sucked on her neck, slightly biting it here and there, and trailing his tongue back and forth. He did it hungrily but gently, receiving soft moans from her. He left several marks across her skin but that was only the beginning.

His hands moved back down her thighs and up her side to her bra. He started by messaging her breast through her bra, continuing the kisses on her neck. He took his time placing his kisses and on his hand movement. Tonight would be a slow night, but an amazing one altogether. Her hands slide over his arm and down his chest to the bottom of his shirt. She untucked his and her hands quickly made their way up underneath, resting on his chest. Her hands didn't stay there long but instead made their way to the front of his shirt and she started unbuttoning his shirt. She started from the bottom and made her way to the top. Once his chest was free, she slid her hands all over his chest and stomach, before sliding his shirt off entirely, her hands sliding over his arms and back. He discarded the shirt and his hands found their way back to her body. They continued the kiss until she got off of him completely, walking back towards the stairs. He watched in shock as she walked away from his needy state but couldn't help but stare at her sexy body. She turned her head as she reached the first step before moving it, signaling for him to follow. He quickly got up and practically ran to her and reconnected their lips. She leaned away again, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs to the bedroom. When they entered the room she shut the door behind them and their lips reconnected. They started walking backward till his legs hit the bed and he sat down, pulling her into his lap. His lips returned to her neck and continued their work.