His Pleasure

They sat there on the couch, cuddling, watching a movie. She suddenly got the urge and passion to do something else. She reached up to press her lips on his, moving her hand up to his neck. She then moved to straddle his lap, hand wrapping around his neck. His hand moved to hold her hips in place on his lap. His dick instantly hardens under her pressure. Their kiss deepened with more love, passion, and desperation. Her lips went to his neck, licking and sucking on all his weak spots. Her hands slid under his shirt, bringing the fabric with her, before removing it, her lips returning to his neck. His hands moved to grasp her boobs, giving them gentle squeezes. His hands began to move to the hem of her shirt but she stopped him, placing his hand back onto her boobs, outside the shirt. She slides her hands down his chest, her lips following her hands. Her lips trailed upwards again but her hands continued downward. His hands found their way to her hips again, fitting perfectly in the grooves. Her hand unbuttoned his pants, making their way inside his jeans. She grasps his member, causing him to let out a breath. She let go, sliding his pants down farther, him helping by kicking them off completely. Her lips trailed down his chest and stomach, stopping right above his boxers. His hands moved to her hair, gently grabbing some in between his fingers. She pressed a kiss on his harden from the outside of his boxers. His dick hardened more under the gentle touch of her lips. She slides her hand inside, brushing her hand against his cock before removing his boxers as well. His dick sprung free, causing her to bite her bottom lip. She kissed down his member, each of his balls, and licked her way back up toward the tip. She used her thumb and tongue to flick and tease the tip, hardening him even more if possible. She then grasped the base firmly with her hand, the other on his thigh before sliding the dick inside her mouth. She stayed still, using her tongue to feel around, his grip on her hair tightening, his head resting back against the couch.

She began to move her head up and down, in sync with her hand causing him to let out some noises and grip her hair tighter. She continued, rubbing her other hand on his thigh, moving him closer to his climax. She had done this very few times before but was determined to make it worth his wild. It didn't take long for him to reach its endpoint, cumming down her throat, her swallowing it in one gulp. She slides her tongue up his shaft again, flicking it over the tip and placing a kiss. He laid still, breathing heavenly, his grip loosening on her hair. She then kissed and licked her way back up his torso to his lips, crashing hers onto his. Her hands found his hair and he slid his up her legs, to her ass, giving it a squeeze. Their mouths continued to move in unison as his hands moved farther up to her breasts again, thumb grazing over her nipples. She then sat up, straddling his lap, before taking off her own shirt, revealing a red, lace bra underneath. His eyes widened and his mouth upwards into a smirk. She placed her hands on his chest, leaning forward, pushing her breasts forward. His hands quickly found her breasts again, squeezing them, before he sat up and their lips met again. Her hands wrapped around her neck and his hands stayed on her bra, massaging her breasts. His erection was coming back again, pressing up between her legs. Her hips pressed farther down onto him, making his erection harder and more noticeable. They continued like this for a few minutes before he flipped them over, her legs wrapping around his waist, his hardness pressing against her even more. His hands continued to play with her breasts, teasing her nipples from the outside. She moved her hips, rubbing against him and her own pleasure grew. Her hands explored his back and hair and they continued their kiss, his lips eventually moving to her neck. His hands moved to trace the outline of her body, grabbing her hips tightly and pressing their hips closer together. His hands then grasped the top of her pants, flipped them around so she was on top, and then removed her jeans. Underneath was a patching pair of red, lace panties to match the bra. She was now straddling his lap, his hand gripping her hips tightly her breasts pressing against his chest. His lips back on her lips as her head hung back, allowing him full access. His hand slid up and down her back a few times before reaching for the back of her bra, unclipping it, and throwing it to the side with the rest of their clothing. His hands quickly made their way back to her breasts, massaging them in his hands, her nipples rolling through his fingers. She let out a moan and her grip on his hair tightened, her hips pressing harder against him. His lips found her nipples shortly after, causing her to moan and squirm. He then removed his hands from her breasts, keeping his mouth in place, and slid his hand down her side before gripping the side of her panties. In one swift movement, he ripped them off, tossing them away. There was no longer anything between them, his dick pressing hard against her outside folds. One of his hands grabbed her love handle, the other reaching into his pants pocket to find a condom. He tore it open, placing it onto his member before his hand found her other love handle.

She went up on her knees, allowing her to hover over his tip. His lips found hers again hand still on her hips, hers in his hair. She then lowered herself down onto him, his dick slipping inside her entrance, both moaning in pleasure. After a few seconds, she began to move her hips up and down, his dick sliding out and in again. She picked up the pace slighting, the pleasure growing inside both of them. Their lips danced in unison, as did their hips. As they got closer to their climaxes they began to speed up their hips and slow their lips. He then flipped her onto her back, pushing into her harder and faster than before, their lips no longer connected. Her hands scratched at his back and her head lay on the couch. His hands were placed on either side of her head, his head hung low as he focused on the pleasure. With one final movement, they both hit their climax at once. Her nails clawed into his back as her back arched, her head flung back and her eyes slammed shut as she let out a moan. His hip movement slowed as they rode out the climax together. His arms slummed so his head laid on her chest, breathing heavily. When they both had calmed down and caught their breath he removed himself and moved to lay next to her, their lips connecting in a slow but passionate kiss. They lay there for a while, in each other presence for a while until picking up later for round two.