16: Again

The door was opened and I saw a crying yet pissed off Maddison.

"Are you still mourning your cat?" I said in a sympathetic voice.

"Go to hell you little bitch, you know why I'm crying!" she said while glaring at me. Her mascara had run majorly and her eyes were red and puffy. This time she was actually crying, but j don't know why. When I was in my old room earlier, I could only hear a muffled yell, but no precise words.

"Actually, I beg to differ. You see, I fell earlier tonight and hit my head. I can't remember everything. It's only starting to come back. But, the death of your cat is tragic." I said with confidence, yet with an equal amount of sympathy. She could tell that I was just getting back at her and making her realize that lying isn't a good thing.

"Calum broke up with me because of you and your cousin, Michael. You ruined my relationship with Calum, now I'm gonna ruin your life you little fucker." She had a lot of bark, but is her bite as good as her bark? I was shocked at how she was saying this with Michael and Calum in the same household.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Watch it Maddison, you don't know what I'm capable of." I said with a smart ass tone added to my newly found confidence.

She huffed and pushed my shoulder against hers as she walked past me with her car keys in hand. I laughed to myself when I saw Luke's face, He had just seen that whole thing. He was shocked, but he started to laugh a little eventually. Maddison started to speed down the street, not going straight, but swerving a little. Luke and I ignored it and walked into the house and to the basement door. I opened it slightly to see only faint light from the TV screen.

"Mikey?"

"Yesh Rose." Mikey said in a weird, yet funny voice.

"Can we come down there for a minute?"

"Yeeessshhh." he said with the same weird voice. Luke and I walked down into the basement. Mikey was playing Call of Duty while Calum stared at his phone screen.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?!" Mikey said raising his eyebrows up and down at me. Calum looked up from his phone screen with a shocked expression, almost as if he believed Mikey's joke.

"1) Eww no! No offense Luke." That would be weird if I were dating my brother. REALLY REALLY REALLY weird!

He laughed, "No offense taken whatsoever considering the circumstances. I'd be offended if this were another case."

"2)! This is my brother." I said with an awkward expression on my face.

"I thought you were an only child Rose?" Mikey asked in confusion.

"My adoption brother. It turns out that Karen out me up for adoption and so here I am leaving to live in another house."

"Wait your not my cousin any more?" Michael said with a sad expression on his face. His expression was real though, nothing like Maddison's.

"I am 100% still your cousin, but now I live with a family that adopted me. Honestly, it's the best for all of us. To much stuff has happened today and I can't deal with it all, so this is the best to do."

A/N: That's a lot to handle in one day. Anyways I hope you like the story so far. Comment, favorite, and share it if you want. Love you awesome people!
-Baylie <3