6: We Will

A/N: HEY, so the picture I have up there is one of my friends. I don't mean for this picture to be meant in any offensive way throughout the story. It's just my imagination made Maddie look like her. I swear this girl and my relationship is nothing like this story. I love her, it's just this picture worked for anyone that can't imagine what Maddie looks like. And to prove it, Maddie is the exact opposite personality of this girl. I hope you like the story so far. Love you all <3, read on. 😘 -Baylie
P.S. Sorry, I won't say her name, I prefer to have people approval. For example, the best friend in the story, Trinity is my real best friend, Janae. I can say that because she writes about me, like I write about her. Jay, if you are reading this, I love you! (Not in a weird way) :I

All of a sudden there was a knock at my window just before it was slid up.

"Hey mate! I brought Maddi-" the boy paused for a second, I let go of Calum and realized that it was Michael, "I thought you were taking care of Karen's kids? Who's this?!" He kept motioning his eyes to his left, almost as if signaling for someone. I moved a few steps away from Calum and I was blushing, I can't believe Michael saw that, and whoever the girl behind him is. I'm guessing that it's Michael's girlfriend.

"Nice to know that you don't even know what your cousin looks like, hey Michael!" I said laughing. He came through the window and I have him a hug.

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen my little cousin since she was only a baby!" he said laughing.

"You mean in like, an hour. I passed you on the staircase." I said pouting back to our brief encounter.

"I'm sorry I was off to work and I was late."

I shrugged, "I'll live with the fact you don't remember me." I said and I walked over to make my bed, so it wasn't in its former way from when Calum decided to go under my covers and mess up my bed.

Calum answered Michael's previous question, "Karen is here. I was just getting to know Rose here. We were just getting to know each other. Hop on over Mads."

The girl climbed through the window after the approval was given. The girl went up to Calum and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Maddie, this is Rose-Karen's niece and Michael's cousin. Rose this is Maddie-my girlfriend." Calum put his arm around Maddie's shoulder and she wrapped her arms around his waist showing me to kind of stay away.

"It's nice to meet you both." I shook both Michael and Maddie's hands. "I would've introduced myself, but that's already been done for me." I said smiling widely. Maddie looked like some type of Barbie doll, but with brunette hair. She had perfectly manicured nails and wore makeup to make herself look so perfect. She looked like she tried so hard. And for what? Her boyfriend to like her? If a guy really liked you, don't you think he would love your flaws and imperfections? She was average height, perfect smile, white teeth, perfectly straight brunette hair, just the right amount of eyeliner to match her amount of eyeshadow. She was flawless with makeup I had to admit. I need to get lessons from her so I can do my makeup that perfectly. To bad I'm lazy. :)

But, honestly, I wanted to throw something at a wall, something that would do damage, and leave a mark or a hole. I was starting to like Calum, but when my liking of him got to its peek, Maddie showed up. I wish Calum would've told me about his girlfriend, especially before he complimented me and made me say stupid things. But, there probably wasn't any reason to, so I don't really blame him, he probably didn't expect for anything to happen, and I know he wouldn't let anything happen. Especially since he has a girlfriend that he loves (at least I hope he loves her, I mean who doesn't love the person they are dating?!) I should stop ranting in my head, it gets the best of me.

"Do you want to play some video games mate?" Michael said to Calum. I'm glad he broke the silence. My thoughts were beginning to get the best of me.

"Sure, are you girls coming?" Calum said as they headed towards the window.

"Um.... I was actually about to go see Andrea, I haven't seen her since her birth really, so I feel detached from her. But thanks for the offer!" I explained.

"I'm good too, I want to get to know Rose, she seems a little different. Plus, who doesn't need a best girlfriend?!" Best girlfriend, you call me different and then say I need a best girlfriend?! But then again, she had that Barbie doll look to her, and the annoying voice to match, but I won't judge. Oh wait! Too late!

"Play nice you two." Michael warned as he crawled through the two windows.

"Oh we will." I said. I grabbed my phone and started a voice recording, I feel like Maddie is as fake as her makeup. All smiley on the outside, but she's got a lot bark and maybe some bite in her.