Chapter One- Horrendously Plotted Plan (on hijacking)

??? POV- A few days later

We were gathered in the palace's gaming room, a glowing blue techno-screen pulled up. It all started with one drunk night, celebrating the recent victories of both my parents' real military campaigns and our virtual military campaigns on Ycraft. Now, a half-hearted plan was on the screen.

"Clay! Are you sure we can do this?" Georgie asked me in his adorably high-pitched voice, used when he was worried, "I mean, your parents would probably be upset."

"Well ... .they would be upset, but it has autopilot, right?" I responded, a giddy smirk on my lips.

"Okay, okay, lovebirds, we need to fine-tune this plan. It's never gonna work out with this basic outline," Hem whisper-yelled at us.

"Hemlok! We are not lovebirds! We're just best friends, for the twelve gods' sake!" I yelled at him, my face flushing a betraying red.

"Oh whatever," Hem nonchalantly said, waving it off with his hands and rolling his eyes, "you know what I mean. The two of you talk like a married couple, so just get married."

"Shut up," I whispered underneath my breath, my face still very much red. I mean, it's not like Hemlok knew what I've been thinking about lately. He's no Galaxais, so no mind-reading, at least. "Okay guys, I think that the StarJets operate on the eye-scan-y thingadings, so it should let me—us—in. Then, we can use the autopilot to get to Tiunda. The hard part, I guess, is to not be seen," I tried to sound sophisticated, mimicking the way Midnight spoke so naturally. I also tried to steel my eyes, but from the looks Hem and George are giving me, I probably looked and sounded more like the stuffed angulator my sister used to have as a pet. "So Hem, we're gonna have to do something about those orange and red eyes of yours."

Georgie looked giddy and hyper, his right blue eye winking like crazy at me, which sent butterflies down my stomach even though I knew it meant nothing. His other brown eye was twitching, and his fingers repeatedly drummed on his floaty chair.

Hemlok was more relaxed, acting as if stealing an ANV military StarJet from the Palace Base was a thing we did every Tuesday. Fun fact. It was not. His hands were resting underneath his head and he was whistling whilst sitting with legs crossed. The mint green hair that faded to purple at the tip was a sign of his hybrid genes, a mix of Eortuox, Florars, and Firalings. His brown skin was the only part of his visible body that acknowledged his Eortis genes, while his eyes and blood were those of Firaling birth.

Hem looked at me with a questioning, sarcastic smile on his lips, "Why, who put you in tactics, Crown Prince Clayton Middle Imsira Laris?"

"Hem, shut your mouth. And don't call me that."

Suddenly, Georgie stood up as if he had a wonderful realization.

"Hey guys! What if we invite U?" He smiled (I flushed), voicing his thoughts. Hemlok practically jumped two yards up when he heard that.

I grinned, "Alright, I'll call him."

U has this really weird requirement. Whenever I call him, I have to use this thingamading. I don't even know his actual number, which is pretty messed up, considering how close we are. But then again, nobody in the entire Interdimension knows who he is. Maybe he really is just that protective of his identity?

I grabbed the little metal box shaped like a diamond off of my black gaming desk. Blue magic glowed in the same shape of the box on the top surface. A diamond shaped button (seriously, what is up with this guy and diamonds?) was in the very middle. I pressed it.

A blue hologram popped up. U. His signature white mask covered his face, with a diagonal split in the middle. Two black dots represent his eyes, and he somehow 'connected' it to his actual facial expressions. A thin black line is his mouth, and that is also 'connected'. I don't really get to see much of him, but his white hair, short and straight, was parted slightly to the left and just a bit messy in a perfect way. He always looks good.

"Yes, Clayton?" His voice was cold, but he wore his signature cocky grin. Actually, he wasn't even cocky, but he looked like it, "Are we doing another impromptu YCraft stream? On InterTube?"

Oh gods...how am I going to explain it to him? He'll think we're nuts! Why did I agree to this!?

"U-Um..So..uh..Hem, Georg—e, and I were planning to... go out a couple days later. Do you want to j-join?" I stuttered my way throughout that sentence. It was HORRIBLE!

But the thing about U is, he didn't care that I was an absolute moron half the time. Or all of the time, according to him.

"Sure."