𝟏.𝟐

𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

time skip to after the cup

Everyone is dancing around and singing as Johanna sat and watch with a smile on her face. faint explosion and screaming could be heard outside catching the attention of Mr. Weasley. The explosion get louder getting the attentions of everyone else. "Sounds like the Irish have got there pride on" Fred laughs but is quickly silence by Mr. Weasley as he comes in very worried yelling for us to stop. "its not the Irish, we need to get out of here" he says very seriously. Everyone collects there stuff and walks out of the tent to see everything in chaos and fires burning everywhere. "GET BACK TO THE PORTKEY EVERYONE AND STICK TOGETHER!" Mr. Weasley yells pushes all the kids forwards as they start to run. In the chaos Johanna and Harry get separated. "HARRY! JOHANNA!" Hermione yells as she tries to fight the crowd and get to them but its not use. Johanna is getting carried away and sees harry get knocked to the ground. As she gest pushed further and further into the crowd she looks up to see a silver mask slightly covered by a black hood. They locked eyes for a brief moment but in a flash he's gone. Johanna eventually finds The others and get to safety. Harry eventually joins them after being recovered by Mr. Weasley, Ron and Hermione.

Harry, Ron and Hermione get settled in their train car while Johanna goes off to find Draco and the other Slytherins. She finds where they are and steps in closing the door behind her. "Johanna!' Pansy smiled hugging the girl happily. "hi pans" Johanna laughs hugging her back. Pansy sits back down after a second and Johanna picks up her back to put it away but struggles as it heavy. "Don't hurt yourself darling, allow me" Blaise chuckles taking the suitcase from her and putting it away in the overhead compartment. "Thank you Blaise" Johanna smiled before turning around to face Draco "Hey I didn't see you after the cup I was worried". "I'm fine" Draco states blankly. "okay if you say s-*smack*" Johanna gasps turning around to see Theo grinning at her as he walks into the car. "Theodore Nott you did not just slap my ass" Johanna exclaims making Theo burst out laughing Johanna quickly slaps the back of his head "OW! maledette donne, scusate!" (damn women sorry). "questa donna ti prenderà a calci in culo" (this women's gonna kick your ass) Johanna responds quickly. "oh piccola signorina il nero sa l'italiano, che bello.." (oh little miss black knows Italian, That's hot). Johanna smacks him again making him laugh. "okay truce truce" He sneered sitting down. all the boys smile at Johanna and Theo's bickering. Finally after an hour they reached Hogwarts and everyone filed out of the train and onto the carriages.. As they reached Hogwarts Johana and Pansy went up to their shared dorm to change before joining the boys for supper. They sat through this years sorting ceremony.

A/n- sorry  i changed the ending to this chapter I wanted to Introduce Mattheo a different way.