𝟏.𝟒

I sit down at the Slytherin table next to Blaise. "Morning Darling you sleep well" he asks sweetly making you smile. "Good morning and i did" I says back while placing some bacon on my plate. "where's Draco?" i ask noticing he's not here. "i don't know i saw him leave our dorm earlier but when I sat down he wasn't here" Blaise explained. "Maybe he's with the new kid" Enzo suggested. I shrugged brushing it off and continued eating and about 15 minutes later in walked Mattheo and Draco. "see told you" Enzo said and i nodded before getting up and walking over to the boys. "hey where were you" I questioned. "In my dorm I just overslept...." Mattheo said nervously. "okay...well its almost time for class DADA is on the other side of the castle so we should get going" I stated. Mattheo nodded and we started walking "Here I grabbed you a muffin" I smiled handing it to him. "Oh uh Thanks.." He said taking a bite. "So why really were you late for Breakfast cause I know you got placed with Adrian and I said hi to him this morning before I left and you were not there" I said and Mattheo chuckled "okay you caught me I was smoking in the astronomy tower". "that's right next to DADA why didn't you just get there early instead of walk all the way back here you div" I laugh smacking his arm "Because you promised to walk with me and i didn't wanna ditch you" he chuckles looking at you kindly. "Well thank you but you were already there i would've understood" I smile. "okay next time i will".

"why did you even lie about that its not a big deal" I ask curiously. "i don't know, I was worried you would think it was gross or something" He explains. "oh well I don't, i actually find it extremely sexy so...." I smirk. "mhm interesting" He smirks back. We eventually make it to DADA and sit down next to each other. After a few minutes Professor Moody walks in and starts class. "when it comes to the dark arts i believe in a practical approach, but first which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are" He asked and Hermione quickly answered like always. "three sir", "and they are so named?" "because they are unforgivable, the use of any one of them will-". "earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban, now the ministry says you are too young to see what these curses do but i say different" Professor Moody states and I feel Mattheo tense beside me. "so which curse shall we say first huh" He then calls on Ron and has him stand up and tell us the first curse which is Imperius curse. Professor Moody walks over to a jar and grabs some sort of bug and casts the spell on and starts to control it making it land students and we all start laughing, everyone but Mattheo who is just watching with a hard expression. "are you okay..." i ask worried. "I'm fine" He snaps and i back off. Next Professor starts using Curcio while making Neville watch and while this is happening Mattheo is getting more pissed off and once Moody kills it with the killing curse He just storms out. I get up and follow him, "Mattheo!" i call running after him. I finally catch up and grab his arm. Mattheo stops but doesn't turn around "What's wrong" I ask panting slightly from running. "I just hate those fucking curses" Mattheo says angerly pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one before taking a long hit. "Come on" I say taking his hands and leading him to the astronomy tower. We set our bags down and i walked up to the railing looking over the grounds. "why did you join Hogwarts this year, why now" I ask looking over at Mattheo who was letting out a puff of smoke. "My father made me I didn't want to" he admitted. "well I'm glad you did, Can I?" I ask referring to the cigarette he was holding between his fingers. "Sure" Mattheo responded handing it. You breathed in feeling the smoke fill your lungs before exhaling slowly tilting your head back watching as the smoke swirled in the air before disappearing into nothingness. Mattheo smiled taking back the cigarette and putting it out on the railing before throwing it over.