𝟏.𝟔.

the next night

Johanna is sitting in the library studying when Harry sits next to her. "Hey, how are you doing" she asked. "fine but i need you in the common room" He says hastily like he's in a rush. "Okay I'm coming" Johanna says while quickly collecting her books and following the boy to the gryiffindor common room. Once they arrive she hears noise from the fireplace and kneels down beside harry and sees her fathers face in the coals. "Dad!" She exclaims. "We don't have much time sweetheart i need to get to it Harry did or did you not put your name into the goblet of fire" Sirius asks. "No!" harry exclaims, "i had to ask, now tell me about this dream of your". "dream what dream. You didn't tell me you had a-" Johanna!"Sirius scolds and the girl stops talking. Harry proceeds to explain his dream which concerned both her and her father. "Harry the deatheaters at the world cup, your name rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences it means hogwarts isnt safe anymore". "what are you saying" harry questions worriedly. "i'm saying the devils are inside the walls Igor Karkaroff he was a deatheater and no one NO ONE stops being a death eater and then theirs Barty Crouch heart of stone sent his wn son to Azkaban-" Sirius stopped as we heard a noise. we turned but didn't hear anything else so he continued "do you think one of them out my name into the goblet of fire" harry asks. "yeah do you think they're is something going on here" Johanna chimes in. "i don't know who put his name into that goblet but whoever did is no friends to you people die in this tournament , Johanna Harry tells me you been hanging around some new boy and honey I'm warning you to be careful. students join Hogwarts every year but none of his age and with his connection to the Malfoys its something to be mindful of" Sirius explains. "He's just a friend Dad and i trust him" Johanna stated and Sirius doesn't press the matter further. "I'm not ready for this sirius" harry pleads. "i'm sorry harry but you don't have choice" suddenly we hear a noise again. "someone coming" Harry says and i quickly get up and get out of there before someone see me.

As i'm walking around the corner and suddenly someone puts a hand over your mouth and pulls you into a nearby closet your scream muffled by their hand. you go to reach for your wand when you see its just Mattheo and he laughs removing his hand from your mouth. "Mattheo! you scared the bloody hell out of me " You whisper yell smacking his arm. "sorry" He chuckled again looking down at you as you two are pressed together in the small broom closet. "why did you pull me into here" you ask awkwardly realizing how close you are. "Filch was coming down the hallway" he says looking out the crack in the door to see if the coast was clear. "oh well than thanks" You say. "no problem darling" Mattheo smiles making you blush slighty ,Mattheo noticed this. "what" you says after seeing he was staring at you. "i make you nervous don't I?" He asks flirtatiously "No" i exclaim "liar" Mattheo smirks making you roll your eyes as Mattheo leans closer your faces inches apart, so close i can see the small specks of green in his eyes through the crack of light coming from the other side of the door. "Come on Princess just admit it" He says lowly as filtch is still wandering around outside. "admit what?" I question quietly. "That you like me" "I don't like you!" I say rather loudly but luckily no one heard. "Why are you out of bed anyway" You whispered. "I saw you sneak out and wanted to see where you were going" He admits. "Stalker much" you giggle, "oh shut up" he scoffs. After a few minute you heard the sound of Filch's footsteps fading away so you emerged from the closet. "we should get back" Mattheo says and you nod following him back to the common room.

A/n- sorry these chapters aren't the greatest once we get into the tasks things will get more interesting cause that's where i planned for the most.  Plus this is just act one of the i promise as the book goes on it will get better as we progress through the plot.