They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.6

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.6

After turning this corner, they arrived at the lively Dongshi Market. But whoever was brave enough actually dared to stop a carriage.

Looking at the man in front of me, he has a tall figure, a white robe, and a veil on his head, covering his whole body tightly, with only his long hair exposed. This dress is very conspicuous.

Mo Zhiyang looked at this outfit and felt something was wrong, "You?" 

"Ahem—"

After coughing twice, he knew who he was.

"Whoever is desperate for his life, get out of here!" The driver wanted to whip his whip at that person.

When he whipped the whip, his master would definitely die on the spot. Mo Zhiyang hurriedly stopped him, "Wait a minute, wait a minute!"

"Who?" 

Mo Qiansheng opened the car curtain and saw the tall man in the middle of the road.

"This? This!" Mo Zhiyang was a little panicked and got off the carriage, "This is my distant cousin!"

Han Jingbai, whose face was obscured by the veil, raised the corner of his mouth and responded in a low voice, "Yes."

"Distant cousin?" Mo Qiansheng was surprised. Zhiyang had grown up in Mo Mansion, how could he suddenly have a distant cousin with an extraordinary temperament?

Mo family, when did this person appear? 

Why is he here?

Mo Zhiyang had no choice but to walk towards him and stood in front of him. He stretched out his hand to lift the white cloth, but as soon as his fingers touched it, he stopped. Then he took it back and lowered his voice, "Master, what are you doing here?"

"What else can be done?" Han Jingbai put his right hand behind his back: My wife is out with other men, shouldn't I come and see him?

With this posture, he would definitely not be able to drive back. Mo Zhiyang had no choice but to hold his hand and go to the carriage. "Master Qiansheng, this is my distant cousin who came to me specially. He is in very poor health. Can he come with us?"

The man wearing a veil coughed twice at the right time.

Mo Qiansheng was a little surprised that he was so tall, had such a good temperament, and was so weak.

However, since he is Zhiyang's cousin, it doesn't matter. "In that case, let's follow, but the carriage behind is my mother's old servants, all female dependents. It's inconvenient. You and your cousin, you'd better get in my carriage."

"Thank you, thank you so much, Master Qiansheng." Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief. He really didn't know what that old master could do along the way.

While helping people get into the carriage, Mo Zhiyang didn't go in. He just sat outside with the driver of the carriage, keeping an eye out of sight and letting them go to the line on their own.

As soon as he sat down, the wheels of the carriage turned, and the carriage bumped slightly.

Bobbing and shaking, coughing sounds came from inside, each sound louder than the other.

Mo Qiansheng was also a little nervous after hearing this. "Cousin, what medicine did you bring? Or, I have some medicine for cold and cough, do you want to use some?"

"No, cough cough cough -" Han Jingbai sat on one side, covering his face with the veil, and did not suppress the displeasure at the corner of his mouth. He came here to be with his little disciple, why should he be with this loser.