games -FG

Be smart in reading, this story contains some 18+ scenes If you're uncomfortable with it you may leave, it's a boy x boy story! Don't forget that. This is just a fiction! None of this related to real life! Once again only a fan fiction!

~fourthgemini~

Fourth Nattawat as Faren  (top)
Gemini Norawit as Gerrald  (bottom)
Satang kitiphob as Sound
Winny Nathawin as Win
Mark Pakin as  Marcs
Ford Arun as Allan
Prom teepakorn as Pat
Aun Napat as Aun
Captain as Yoo

—————————(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)——————————

"Yeaheyy!! We have graduate!! Woohoo!" Pat cheers as he throws his hat up in the air.

"Oi sat!" Sound cursed as Pat hat fall right on Sound head.

"Shia, sorry sound!!" Pat say and hide behind Aun, Aun stand there stunned as he didn't move blushing hard.

"Guys! Me and Allan think we should have a trip to somewhere and sleep for two or three days there" Marcus came with Allan right beside him, everyone eyeing the hands that wrapped around Allan waist, Allan who noticed the stare couldn't help but blush and looked away, hiding his face behind his graduation hat.

"Ohooo Mr lover is shyyy!" Faren said as he putted his hands around Allan shoulder.

"Hoi, my boyfriend there, keeps your hands off" Faren pull his hands away from Allan shoulder and raised both his hands and whistles.

"Easy there" Faren said and chuckled, "anyways what you guys talking about?" Faren voice out again and took a seat beside Yo.

"Aahh I will tell you but let's wait for the others, I don't want to explain more." Marcus said as he took a sit, pulling Allan on his laps.

"Marc! I can sit on the chair!"

"No, I want to show everyone that you're mine" Marcus said and hugged Allan from behind. Faren and the others rolled their eyes, some of them could only sighed looking at this love bird.

"Oh yeah Sound, where's win? I haven't seen him yet after we went up the stage" Faren said turning to Sound.

"Why are you asking me?" Sound frowned looking at Faren.

"Aren't you guys lover? You should know where's your lover?" Aun said making Sound eyes wide, The other nodded at what Aun said

"Watch your mouth! He's an asshole and I would never dated him." Sound said as he crossed his arms.

"Dated who?" Sound flinch as he feels a hot breath right beside his ears.

"Shia! What the fuck, you're scaring me" Sound jump from his seat. He turn to the person who scare him to death.

"Auu, Win. Where did you go?" Pat ask, Win took a seat at Sound place and said, "meet with my mom, we had a talk because she have to go back to works" Win said and take out a cigarette, ready to light it up.