illusion -FG

Just like any other night. Heart, a boy who was diagnosed with a disease that caused him to become deaf 3 years ago. Hugging his knees as he let out his tears falling down his cheeks, sitting beside the bed and silently sobbed.

The dark room was filled with posters with hands that did sign language and many notes that were stuck to his study board, He was lonely, without friends, lovers or anyone.

Heart came from a rich family, he was the only child of the Whicaran-arun Family. Heart was a happy child, 3 years ago. He has so many friends, but after the doctor had confirmed his disease, his parents locked him up and cut off their friends from Heart contact.

It was like he's a criminal who had committed a serious crime. Heart felt like he was in prison, couldn't go out of the house for 3 years, it's like his existence had disappeared from the earth. No one knows where he goes, what happened to him, why he suddenly gone.

Heart had a dream of his own. When he was young, he wanted to be a singer and spread his love for singing to the whole world, but the dream was locked away after what happened to him.

"You don't have to worry, mom and dad will take care of you forever."

That's not it, Heart doesn't want that, all he wants is for them to learn sign language and talk to him, not using a note every time they talk. Not chatting when Heart was literally in front of them.

He wants to talk again, to hear again. But it was just a dream of his.

But was it really?

"Tinn!!"

"Gun! You're here!" Tinn smiled brightly as he hugged his tiny boyfriend.

"ao, of course I will be here. It's my boyfriend's first concert ever!" Tinn couldn't help but stare at Gun with Love, once again Tinn had fallen in love with this person.

Tinn's face turned red, his ears looked like they were burning. Tinn looks everywhere else except Gun's face with a smile on his face.

"Tinn..." Gun said smiling and fixing Heart face towards his, he makes Tinn look at him in the eyes, Gun's smile got wider, he gave Tinn a peck on his cheeks.

"If you perform well, I promise I will give the rewards on your lips" Tinn was flabbergasted. He doesn't know what to say. He hit Gun on his arms and ran away.

Gun let out a chuckle seeing his shy boyfriend running away, "cute" he muttered as he watch Tinn fly away to the backstage.

Heart. He cries in his parents arms as they announced that he will be getting his hearing aids. He was so happy that he cries in his parents arm.

'am I going to be normal again?'

'is mom going to allowed me to go out again?'

'will I become a normal person again?'

He thought, his parents bring him to the doctor and they had agree in getting the surgery, the surgery on putting the magnet is successful and Heart finally got to hear again after 3 years. He kept thinking why now when his parents could did it right when he turn deaf.

He cries in his parents arm when he could once again heard their voices. Heart try to speak up but it was hard since he haven't speak for 3 years. Slowly he learn on speaking again, but he still keep learning the sign language. So that whenever he met anyone who's deaf, he could talk to them and make them feels normal.