Strawberry Taste ¹ -FG

I swear, at this point. This book will be FourthGemini oneshoots instead of FG and GF oneshoots. Ahaha...well I will just change the name, I guess?

Also I wanna ask if I should make this one as a book or not. 🤨

Warning!!

Top!Fourth
Bottom!Gemini

Toxic
Blood
A bit of abused
Illusion

If you're uncomfortable remember to click back or just skip this chapter!

________...

"In one snap, you will forget all that happened today."

"Yes..."

"Good boy."

Thud

"Ah! Hah hah.." Gasping for air as he jolted awake from his sleeps. Wiping off the sweat, his body felt so weak lately, and it seems like he also fainted today.

"Phi Mark, Phi Gemini is awake!" Someone with a school uniform shouted out as he stood up from the chair he is sitting, he rushed to the door and shouted someone name, he came back and helped Gemini sits up, his brows furrowed as he touched his senior sweating forehead.

"Phi Gem, you're cold." He says retreating his hands from his senior, he pour some water into the glass that was prepared on the table beside the bed.

"A-aun.." Gemini held his throat as his eyes squint tight, teeth gritted tight. Aun hand him the water, he reached out and gulped all of it down his sore throat, it seems like he went into a long sleeps.

The door slammed open as someone with a curly hair rushed in, he looks at Gemini with a frown, the boy had sweat all over his body and his face looks so pale. "Gem, what really happened to you? Seriously, you're looking so pale right now..." He asked and took a seat beside Aun who's just nodding at his words. Gemini shook his head and touched his head and winced.

"I...I don't Merk...I-"

"What did you called me?" Gemini looked up and winced, he frowned at Mark for asking such a stupid question.

"I'm calling your name, Ai'Mark... don't ask stupid question, my head is throbbing" Mark scratch the back of his head and apologies, Gemini shook his head again, then he continue with the first question he got.

"I don't know why lately, I kept fainting. I try to remember what I was doing before I faint but I can't...when I try to remember it, my head hurts, it's throbbing so hard..." Gemini explain with his weak voice, he clenched his fist when the headache is getting bad, Mark and Aun told him to lay down and have a rest, Gemini just listen, he doesn't want the headache to got more worse.

Because of that Gemini had skip school for the whole day, lying in the infirmary bed and sleeps. The sleeps was peaceful though, he could sleep without any trouble. Aun and Mark who are the student council can't help but feel worried for their leader.

Both Aun and Mark went out of the infirmary closing the door slowly. "Phi Mark, I thought I heard it wrong but..did Gemini just called you Merk?" Mark turned to Aun with surprised. "Right?? I thought I heard it wrong... honestly I felt something off with Gem.." Aun then nodded agreeing with Mark. "Me too, phi Gem looks weird back there.."

Mark shook his head, both of them just walk away, ignoring the weird feelings they had.

When it's time to go home, Gemini headache had gotten better, he went home with Mark, Mark had a driver who would sent and pick him up at his school. Basically Mark is a young master of Kuna-anuvit Family.