Jealousy -FG

"I'm not the type to be jealous easily

"
I'm not the type to be jealous easily.

_______________

None of this related to real life! All of it was just a fan fiction that author create for fun! This book is for BLs lovers who love them that's all you may enjoy and if you don't like it don't forget to click back!

Once again this is just a fiction!
.

.

.

Today Fourth and Gemini the famous actor was invited to be in the event of YSL beauty, right now both of them are preparing for the events, in the waiting room there he is standing while talking with his manager.

"Aaoo Fourth, where's Gemini?" Fourth shook his head, frowning. He looked at the time and they were late for the preparation, Fourth looked back towards his manager.

"Hmm, let's do mine first, i have been calling for Gemini but he hasn't picked up, none of my missed call." Fourth said and his manager nodded hurriedly.

Leading him to the make up room.

"Film, help Fourth with the make up first I want to call Gemini" Film, the one who always put on the make up or fix the make up on Fourth and Gemini nodded.

"Kha phi Mark, N'Fourth, seat here, phi will put on the make up for you" Film said and led the way to the seat, Fourth smile and nodded, he took a seat and waited for Film to put on some make up on his bare face.

In the mean time Fourth kept checking his phone if there was any notification coming from Gemini, he clicked his tongue when the screen showed zero notification from his baby.

The heavy sigh was noticed by Film making Film chuckle, he knew so well why his artist sighs heavily like this, only one person can make him in this bad mood. It was his big baby who he has waited for 3 hours. If it wasn't for Film chuckle Fourth might have that frowning face the whole time, Fourth face softened when he realized that he is being too obvious. "Waiting for N'Gem?" Film whispers and Fourth hums and nodded in response.

"Phi Gem didn't answer any of my calls..." Fourth said with a whining tone, Film nodded as she connected the dots that had been in her head, usually Fourth won't be in this mood if Gemini is late, so it must be something else and now Film knows the reason for it.

"It's okay maybe he's sleeping in the car or he puts in silent mode, now stop being grumpy or your make up look won't be good.

Fourth chuckle and turn towards Film, "i don't care about my face if Gemini is not here, he is so stubborn and always makes me sad, phi Film, your Nong Fourth is sad!" Fourth pretends to be sad and Film shakes her head and gives the last touch on Fourth face.