Chapter 4 Xi Zhitong

This sentence successfully made Shen Yu look back.

Shen Yu returned to the bedside again, but the look in his eyes no longer contained lust when he looked at Shan Weiyi, but was replaced by murderous desire.

"How did you know?" Shen Yu's voice was still so gentle, with a spring breeze-like smile on his lips.

It's not like he hasn't thought about why Shan Weiyi can pinpoint his preferences? But he wasn't too wary of this idiot. After all, it's not unusual for men to like little pitiful people. From ancient times to the present, pretending to be pitiable to gain sympathy has been the mainstream method of seduce men.

He thought that Shan Weiyi might have hit his target by mistake. However, Mr. Shan's IQ is not high, so he still pretends to be superficial and does not really arouse Shen Yu's interest.

But if Shanweiyi was guided by someone, that would be another matter. The person behind him actually saw through Shen Yu. This made Shen Yu feel threatened and he had to get rid of him quickly.

Shan Weiyi raised his head with a smile on his face: "Because, I can tell at a glance..."

He stretched out his hand towards Shen Yu, but Shen Yu retreated like last time, preventing him from touching his sleeves. He was not surprised. He put his hand on Shen Yu's cold cufflinks and flicked them lightly: "I can tell at a glance what kind of thing you are."

Shen Yu's pupils suddenly narrowed.

Shan Weiyi looked at Shen Yu, stretched out his hand, pulled off the blue gold sand stone cufflinks, grabbed it in the palm of his hand, and said, "Teacher, do you want this cufflinks back? Can we exchange a condition?" He There was a sly smile on his face, and the scheming and calculation in his eyes were clearly revealed, like a proud and mischievous child.

Mean, vicious, domineering, a little clever but not really wise...

Indeed.

Shen Yu smiled faintly: "It's just a cufflink. If you like it, you can take it."

Shan Weiyi didn't say much. He curled his lips and put the cufflinks into his pocket: "Then go back."

His face changed faster than Shen Yu's.

Shen Yu didn't expect that Shan Weiyi could still maintain a bit of a young master's temper even after his decline.

Shen Yu had to have a little more desire to explore Shan Weiyi in his heart. But he only attributed this to curiosity and... vigilance.

Shen Yu adjusted his gold-rimmed glasses and said warmly, "Then you have a good rest."

After saying that, Shen Yu left slowly.

When Shen Yu passed by the woods near the school hospital, he saw Ruan Yang and Wen Lu whispering. But he didn't pay much attention.

Ruan Yang and Wen Lu were chatting in the woods. Of course, they were not chatting, but exchanging mission information. Their targets are different, and there is no conflict of interest. They can openly exchange information, help each other, and unite to fight against the S-class speed traveler.

Wen Lu whispered: "What I'm more worried about now is what special props Shan Weiyi has? After all, he is S-level and must have a lot of points. I wonder what treasures we have never heard of in exchange for them."

Ruan Yang waved his hand: "You don't have to worry about this, I've already asked about it..."

Wen Lu opened his eyes in surprise: "How did you find out?"

Ruan Yang smiled mysteriously: "I have a good relationship with the data department... But in fact, everyone in the data department knows it, because Shanwei Yi is very weird. Everyone is talking about it..."