Chapter 24 The Dutiful Son

Before Shan's father finished speaking, his eyes swept over Shan Weiyi's arrogant and proud expression, and he immediately came to his senses: This is wrong!

Who is the prince and what is his identity?

If he wants to teach Shan Weiyi a lesson, does he need to come personally?

Looking back, Shan Weiyi offended the prince. How did the prince respond? The prince simply sent someone to beat Shan Weiyi's legs. Later, Shan Weiyi offended the prince so badly that the prince just asked someone to push Shan Weiyi directly into the water and kill him. The prince himself had no active contact with Shan Weiyi.

The prince maintains his identity, let alone coming to see him in person, even if he scolds him or teaches him a lesson with his own hands. Because if the prince looks at Shan Weiyi one more time, it will be an act of lowering his status.

The prince's visit in person didn't seem like a lesson, but more like... he valued it?

As soon as this idea came into Shan's father's mind, he was so frightened that he was so old-skinned and old-fashioned, and he tensed up tightly.

But he couldn't help but think too much, the prince had already barged in swaggeringly.

The empire does not respect private property, but pursues the principle that "everything in the world belongs to the imperial land." Therefore, Shan Weiyi's house also belongs to the empire.

The prince has the highest authority after the emperor. He is undefended by any smart home system and the door is wide open. In other words, except for the central palace of the empire, the prince can enter and leave anyone's room as if nothing existed.

When the prince entered, he was followed by two mechanical guards and a small yellow door. The ceremony was simple.

Seeing the prince and his entourage, Shan's father, Shan's mother, Yun's mother, Shan Yunyun and Shan Weiyi put aside their disputes for the time being, and all put on respectful expressions to welcome his arrival.

Shan's father stood at the front, and after paying homage to the prince according to etiquette, he said, "I didn't know that the prince was coming, and I missed the welcome from afar. I hope that the prince will forgive me."

Before the prince said anything, the vicious, shallow, bad-tempered young master Shan couldn't hold himself back anymore and beeped loudly: "Prince, save me! Father wants to beat me to death!"

Upon hearing this, everyone's expressions changed. Shan's father, in particular, thought to himself: No way, no way, the prince who just broke Shan Weiyi's leg a few years ago now trusts him so much that he comes to my house to support him in person?

Wouldn't something so dramatic happen to my family?

Shan's father hurriedly stepped forward and said, "I didn't discipline my family well. The house was in a mess, which made His Highness laugh."

The prince smiled silently and took a few steps forward. Young Master Shan rushed to greet him with a look of dismay on his face. Seeing that Shan Weiyi was so proud, the prince didn't want to let him get his way, so he deliberately turned around to prevent Shan Weiyi from getting close to him. When Shan Wei saw the prince like this, his face was startled, and his face was full of surprise, surprise, and disappointment.

The prince felt funny in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He still had a serious face. He took a few steps forward, walked to the main seat and sat down with a golden sword. Mechanical guards and small yellow gates followed the guards and stood on both sides.

Shan Weiyi stepped forward without giving up and said, "Your Highness, you have to make the decision for our mother and son. Our mother and son are about to lose their lives."