Chapter 39 Returning to her parents' home

These days, Mr. Shan's mother, Zhang Li, is living in a luxury hotel, helping Shan Weiyi spend money conscientiously, and at the same time, she is honestly waiting for Shan Weiyi to return home in glory.

Unfortunately, it is a pity that she did not wait for the news of Shan Weiyi's return home in fine clothes, but received the news that Shan Weiyi was rewarded as the concubine of the Taifu.

After learning about this, Zhang Li cried sadly on the extra-large, beautiful and soft princess bed in the master bedroom of the luxury suite. She wiped her tears with ALTRA SOFT tissue, which was silky, stain-free, non-grey and non-red, and summoned eight nice-looking and well-spoken girls. The club male model with abs came to comfort her. The sorrows of rich people are also so plain and boring.

There is no male model in the club who doesn't want to go ashore, so he cherishes Zhang Li's golden coast that is visible to the naked eye. One of the male models quietly left the scene and went to the smokeless and fireless kitchenette in the suite to warm up milk for Zhang Li, so as to highlight his family man style. Just as he was passing by the living room, he saw a man with an unfamiliar face appear.

This man is handsome, and he looks like a romantic person at first glance. The male model became wary and asked, "Who are you? Why haven't I seen you before?"

The handsome man turned to look at the male model and said, "I haven't seen you before either."

The handsome man seemed to find it funny and ignored him and walked inside.

The male model was not willing to let him go, so she grabbed his hand, but only his clothes were pulled. The handsome man's collar was slightly opened, revealing the mottled hickeys on his shoulders. The male model further confirmed that this person was a fellow model, and the look of disdain on his face became heavier. He sneered and said, "Okay, I'm really short of money. I didn't even wipe myself when I came from my previous home and rushed to serve the next one."

The handsome man raised his eyebrows, put his clothes in order, and looked at the male model from the corner of his eye. When he saw that the male model was not wearing a shirt but a pair of overalls, he asked: "Are you here to repair the toilet? A suite worth 200,000 yuan a day is different. Ha, the maintenance man also has eight-pack abs."

The male model just felt that this man was humiliating him, and he was so angry that he yelled: "Which club are you from!"

Beautiful man: "Now there is a club for repairing toilets!"

The male model wanted to curse immediately, but at this moment, several male models in the master bedroom heard the noise and came out to take a look. When they saw this handsome man with an unfamiliar face, they all put on alert: "Who are you? How did you get here? Are you here? If you don't say anything, we will activate the security device!"

The handsome man shrugged, looking unconcerned.

At this time, Zhang Li heard the commotion and came out. As soon as he saw the beautiful man, the tears that he had just stopped burst out again. He rushed towards him and hugged him to cry.

Several male models changed their expressions when they saw it: He is indeed a vixen!

The first one to take action was the male model who asked for hot milk. He stepped forward and patted Zhang Li on the shoulder, and said, "Sister Lizi, what's wrong? I just tried to persuade her, but now she's crying again. Such beautiful eyes are red again, and it makes me feel sad to see her."

Zhang Li raised her head, looked at the handsome man, and then at the eight shirtless male models in the room. She felt a little embarrassed, coughed, and said, "Let me introduce to you...this is my son."