Chapter 31 New Leeks

Shan Weiyi's face became serious. This was the first time he had become so serious since he entered the small world.

Obviously, the difficulty of this copy exceeded his imagination.

But he didn't find it too difficult. He shrugged and said, "So, can the emperor monitor the communication between you and me?"

"No." Xi Zhitong brought some reassuring news, "Our computing power is equal. Just as I can't invade the Central Palace without attracting his attention, he can't invade without arousing my vigilance." Implement monitoring."

Shan Weiyi nodded: "Even so, he can still see what I do in public."

"Yes." Xi Zhitong replied, "Not only that, he can also see the traces of your browsing on Xingwang and the account flow to him."

"Well, that is, he can also know the financial transactions between me and the Taifu."

"Yes." Xi Zhitong said with concern, "I'm afraid you have attracted his attention a long time ago."

"This is not all a bad thing." Shan Weiyi shrugged and smiled.

Xi Zhitong echoed his master: "Because curiosity is the beginning of goodwill? If he is curious about you, he might also have a good impression of you."

At this moment, the door bell rang. It seemed that someone came to visit Shan Weiyi.

The housework robot paused for a long time, as if something had been pulled out of its cold mechanical body. In an instant, it lost its extremely intelligent sense of agility, and could no longer produce a mellow male voice. It could only produce simple mechanical sounds. Local report: "Shan Yunyun is here to visit. Is the door open?"

Shan Weiyi shrugged with a casual attitude: "Open the door."

The automatic door opened and Shan Yunyun walked in quickly. He looked at Shan Weiyi with obvious pride in his eyes. All his emotions are as easy to understand as a blank sheet of paper in front of a high-end player like Shan Weiyi. Shan Weiyi believed that it would be the same in front of Jun Gengjin.

Can Jun Geng fall in love with such a person?

Unless the high-dimensional system forcibly applies a DEBUFF to Jun Gengjin that affects his mind, it is impossible.

But judging from all aspects now, this is a world with a very high degree of freedom, and there is still a super-brained human being. A high-dimensional system is simply unable to perform such crazy operations.

Shan Yunyun's failure is basically certain, so Shan Weiyi is always more patient with Shan Yunyun, which is compassion for losers.

Shan Yunyun did not realize this. He raised his head proudly and said with a smile: "So what if you get the favor of the prince? You are just a slave in the empire. You still have to grovel when you see the nobles. In this decadent world To be a vase at the mercy of others in the dynasty..."

Shan Weiyi was a little more patient with Shan Yunyun, but just a little bit, he really couldn't stand Shan Yunyun's meaningless sarcasm. His patience gradually ran out, and Shan Wei yawned rudely: "Is this what you came here to say in the middle of the night?"

Shan Yunyun blushed with anger at Shan Weiyi's condescending attitude. He gritted his teeth, stamped his feet, and said with a groan: "Don't be too proud! You will know how powerful I am tomorrow!"

Shan Weiyi really wanted to warn this newcomer: If you have a big move tomorrow, you should keep a low profile tonight. If you announce in such a big way that you are going to cause trouble, are you seeking death? What would you do if I just hung you up and beat you until tomorrow morning?