VI

it was already the weekend, amelia was getting ready for her dat- hangout with jude. she was just adding final touches to her makeup, waiting for jude to call her, cause he was picking her up. he didn't tell her where they're going, nor what they're doing.

soon after, jude called amelia, informing that he was here. she took one last glance of her outfit and started heading downstairs. she was wearing a short black dress, and some black high heels. she couldn't lie, she was really nervous. amelia has been crushing on jude for a few years, especially last year during the world cup. not to mention her missing some important interviews just to watch him in the matches, and trent, of course. (it was mostly for jude tho.)

when amelia was about to exit the house, trent popped out of nowhere. "now where are you going dressed up like that?" he asked out of pure curiosity. "i'm going out?" she replied impatiently.

"with who? you have no friends here.." trent let out a small laugh. "oh my god! i'm going out with jude! leave me alone!" amelia whined, storming to the front door. "byee!!" she said, shutting the door in his face.

"wait what?" trent questioned. soon sighing when the girl left the house, then going back to whatever he was doing.

amelia quickly walked to jude's car, entering it and letting out a sigh as she sat down. "sorry if i took long, trent started annoying me."

jude laughed, "it's all good, don't worry." amelia smiled at his response. she just realised how good he looked, smirking at herself.

"so where are we going?" she asked him.
"you'll see." he simply replied.

the car ride was fun, both of them talked about different topics, full of laughter. they were slowly getting close. even if both of them were really shy when they first met. they started getting to know each other, so they did open up little by little.

soon, they arrived at a fancy restaurant. jude got out of the car, heading to the other side and opening amelia's door, handing out his hand to her. "wow, such a gentleman." amelia smiled, taking his hand and stepping out of the car.

after they entered the restaurant and settled down in their seats. they ordered their food, and started talking about various things, mostly anout their careers.

they got to know each other better, they talked about their favourite artists, foods, and many other things.

amelia hadn't felt this comfortable with a boy after her breakup with dominic. she had a toxic relationship with him, after him cheating on her, amelia decided to forgive him since he swore it will never happen again. well, it did happen again, twice. then she broke up with him. but dominic kept texting her almost everyday and begging her to get back together, until one day he gave up. from then, she never really was interested in being in relationships. since she was scared it might happen again.

after some time, it was getting late, so they decided to go home. the car ride back home was silent but comfortable. when they arrived at her house, they both got out of the car, having some short convos before they leave.
"i had a really good time, we should do it again sometime." amelia said, smiling cheekly. "sure, whenever you're free." jude replied.

"well, i should get going then, i'm getting cold." amelia said, then proceeding to hug him. after that, she quickly pecked his cheek and started running to her house. "bye!" she yelled out halfway to her door. jude waved in response, smiling widely. "oh amelia, the things you do to me." he whispered, getting in his car and going back home.

ameliaarnold posted a story!

jenaissante replied to your story:STOPP HOW DID IT GODID U KISS💋💋💋💋

STOPP HOW DID IT GO
DID U KISS
💋💋💋💋

JENNIFER.
TOO FAST
BUT I KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK
I PANICKED
AND RAN AWAY
😖😖😖

judebellingham posted a story!

declanrice replied to your story:YOU'RE WITH AMELIA??AND I WASN'T INVITED?

YOU'RE WITH AMELIA??
AND I WASN'T INVITED?

shut up
you wish that was u huh 🤣🤣🤣

i hope you lose your next match.

okay rude

username78 replied to your story:
THE TAG???