XV

amelia and alejandro kept posting pictures of them together, also kept getting caught by many fans and paparazzis for the past days.

the internet was sure they were together. even tho they were all happy for them, there was one person that despised their relationship.

jude.

the guy's blood boiled every time he saw a picture of them together. but he knew it was all his fault, and that he needed to get his shit together, and more importantly, get amelia back.

he didn't know how to do that tho. he fucked up really bad. and even worse, she was already dating alejandro. he knew he couldn't just get in between their relationship, but he wanted to break them up really badly.

mase
(mason and jude's private chat)

mase
i need serious help

what's up

look
i need to get amelia back

no dude
i cant help here
she already has a bf
get over it
you fucked up

but i want her back

its your fault she left
in the first place
now leave the poor girl alone
shes happy in her relationship
stop trying to ruin it for her
shes gonna hate you even more

ugh i hate all of u

you know im right
seen

jude was beyond furious. he had no idea what to do. the girl seemed so happy while he was struggling daily. now whose fault was that?

his, of course.

amelia had to admit, she did miss jude, but she hated him for what he did. moving on with her fake relationship with alejandro. it was going great, sometimes she felt like they were actually dating. slowly, she started developing feelings for him, but she didn't want to say anything so things don't get awkward between them.

on the other hand, she liked hanging out with alejandro. the guy was sweet, handsome and such a gentleman. there were times where he reminded her of jude, but she quickly tried not to think about it, since the point of the relationship was getting over him, and getting him mad, which actually worked really well.

jude😒

amelia
can we talk
please.
im begging you
just hear me out

jude i think i made myself clear
do you not understand what
im saying?
just stop it.

just give me a chance
just one chance.

okay im listening

no i want us to meet up

arent u in madrid

i came back in england
please
lets meet up tomorrow

fine.
liked by jude😒

amelia was nervous. she hasn't seen him for weeks, and coming up face to face with him? she was terrified. she didn't even know why.

jude though was excited to see her, but also had the same feeling of nervousness incase she rejects him again, which she probably will.

now all they want to know is how their meetup will go tomorrow.

______________________________
AUTHORS NOTE

i am so so sorry for not updating for weeks! i was on a ski trip with my school and i didn't have much time to write. a short filler chap for now since i felt too bad leaving you guys with nothing for such a long time. by the way thank u for 6k reads???? i feel like im dreaming, i never thought i would have this much. love u guys ❤️