IX

a month after jude left for madrid, it was time for amelia to head to new york. since then, both of them kind of drifted apart. jude was constantly busy, which amelia couldn't blame.

they texted almost every day, but they were short 5 minute conversations. amelia was disappointed, because after the kiss she thought things would change between them, but seeing jude's reactions staying the same, she guessed wrong.

amelia was kind of mad at him for not replying to her quickly, calling her or face timing her, but she knew it wasn't his fault since he had hourly long trainings every single day.

jude🫶🏻

hey lovely🫶🏻
how are you
how's madrid
missing you
delivered 13 hours ago

amelia sighed at her delivered messages. she couldn't help but pay attention to the bad feeling she had in her stomach. she felt like something was wrong, but quickly brushed it off.

ameliaarnold made a new post!

● ○

○ ●

liked by jamalmusiala10 and others.
ameliaarnold officially a nyc girlie😝😝

view comments:

trentarnold66 not you ditching me 🙄
┗ deserved🤣🤣🤣

jenaissante enjoy my favorite girlie❤️
┗ love youu🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

username52 lowkey ship her with joao felix
┗ i haven't even met him wtf😭

sadiesink_ miss you amyy
miss you too sadie ☹️☹️

madelyncline my favorite nyc girlie😋😋
┗ my pretty girlll

username21 new album when????
┗ 🤫🤫🤫

amelia was finally seated in her new york city hotel, tiredness washing over her after hours of flying, including her flight being delayed cause of a storm, then after arriving, having to walk around the city cause of her hotel room not being cleaned up yet. just her luck.

after changing, before going to bed she decided to check up on her messages with jude, seeing her being on delivered for a full day. she found it kind of strange since he posted a story on instagram not long ago, but she thought he was probably tired and didn't check on any of his messages.

jude🩷

arrived in nyc a few hours ago
loving it here
good luck on your upcoming games
i hope you score
delivered

amelia shut off her phone and went to sleep, knowing the busy days she would have to deal with for the rest of the month.

what is going on with jude?

maybe he's just busy?

no, he's not.