XII

amelia spent the rest of her days in barcelona, accompanied with alejandro. the two once unseperable friends were glad they got to see each other after years.

they were both sat in his room, talking about plans for the next week. "there's an event on wednesday, i can bring a date. so.." alejandro paused. "who are you bringing?" amelia asked, taking her eyes away from her phone.

"well, i wanted to ask you to come but, we could go as friends of course." he explained shyly. "sure, i would love to come!" amelia giggled at his reaction.

"i didn't bring anything fancy tho, i have to buy something." she sighed, releasing. "it's fine, we'll go shopping tomorrow." alejandro reassured her.

the next day, they finished shopping at the mall, unfortunately being found by the paparazzi and numerous fans.

"we literally can't live in peace." amelia said, entering alejandro's car. "tell me about it." he said, giving a small smile.

"who's gonna be at this event anyway?" amelia asked, turning to him. "honestly, don't know. probably some spanish teams." he shrugged.

shit.

amelia didn't say anything, instead she turned her head back to the window. "why, is everything okay?" alejandro asked her, after she gave no reaction.

"yeah, don't worry." she fake laughed, as she changed the conversation instantly.

TIMESKIP

the day of the event came, both alejandro and amelia were on their way to it. amelia was sitting in the car, adding final touches to her makeup and fixing her hair.

after getting out of the car, people were quick to start taking pictures of them. alejandro snaked his arm around her waist as they headed inside.

upon entering the event, they started greeting many people, thanking them for being invited. as they made their way further, amelia suddenly stopped talking as she heard a familiar voice in front of her.

jude.

"oh dear god." amelia sighed, as jude finally realized she was here. she avoided her gaze at him, as she turned to alejandro who was really confused at what was happening.

"ale, kiss me." amelia said. "wait, what?" he asked her surprised by what she said. "oh my god just do it please!" amelia raised her voice a little, but quiet enough so no one else could hear.

alejandro leaned in towards her, giving her a small peck on her lips, smiling through it. amelia could sense jude's annoyed gaze as she smirked, the continuing to talk with alejandro.

the event turned out to be really fun, except for several amount of moments she turned to jude just to find him staring at her. honestly, she was creeped out.

after a few hours, she told alejandro she would be outside for a bit, since she wanted to get away from the crowded place for a bit.

as she stepped outside, the cold breeze instantly greeted her. she shivered in her long dress, forgetting to bring her coat.

"here." a voice suddenly said, making her jump. the male was holding her coat in front of her.

jude.

"thanks." amelia coldly said, putting her coat on as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"so, balde huh. you moved on that quickly?" jude shrugged, slight annoyance in his voice. "why the fuck are you so obsessed with who i'm with? are you forgetting the fact you fucking ditched me for some random girl i have never seen before?" amelia raised her voice at him.

"where is she anyways? isn't she your girlfriend?" she asked him. "she dumped me." jude said, poking his tongue through his cheek.

"awee, poor judey." amelia mocked him, laughing soon after. " i feel bad for you honestly, your ego is so fucking big it's making me laugh."

"also why are you so pissed off? didn't you say we weren't together?" amelia asked jude, who was unable to speak knowing she was right.

"i'm sorry." jude managed to speak up. amelia just shrugged at his words, walking past him making sure she hit his side, then going back inside.

"what took you so long?" alejandro asked amelia, as she finally got back to their table. "i was on a call with my mom, don't worry." she lied, turning her head to jude, just to see him quickly turning away.

"pathetic."