Chapter 0009

Chapter 0009 Host, you are exploiting a loophole in the rules

It was so noisy.

'If you make any more noise, I'll take off your wings!' '

250 immediately fell silent.

Jiang Mu's thoughts returned to reality for a moment, but before he had time to regain his composure, the next second he was suddenly hugged by Shen Chenyuan, who showed a bit of softness.

Shen Chenyuan buried his whole head on Jiang Mu's belly and hugged his hand tightly more than once.

Then there was a man who was cool and comfortable in the mall, and now his tone was as helpless as that of an abandoned child, with a slight trembling cry.

"Mu Mu..."

"Why don't you want me anymore..."

Jiang Mu: "..."

Jiang Mu was speechless, just raised his hanging hand and gently followed Shen Chenyuan's back.

Jiang Mu hesitated for a moment before whispering in a soft voice.

"He didn't want you."

Shen Chenyuan hugged Jiang Mu tightly again. Jiang Mu felt pain. Was this man going to break his waist? !

But Jiang Mu looked at Shen Chenyuan's current pain and refused to argue with him.

"But I can't find you..."

"They say you're dead, but I don't believe it. But I can't find you at all. I can't even find any identity information about you in the system. They said... check There is no such person."

"Mu Mu...did I lose you? I made you angry, so you don't want me anymore?"

Jiang Mu expressionlessly raised the face of the person buried in his belly, " Shen Chenyuan, have I ever said that I will not stop for anyone, you are just a man that I may have more or less in my life." "Don't ever be

sad for me, let alone like me? Are you? Did you take my words as deaf ears? Huh?"

Jiang Mu's slightly raised eyebrows showed indifference and indifference, almost heartless... cruelty.

Shen Chenyuan couldn't tell whether it was reality or a dream for a moment. He just raised his head and looked at Jiang Mu, tears welling up in his eyes, like a child who had lost something he cherished.

"Twilight, I can't do it... Without you, my heart is broken and I can't get it back together."

Jiang Mu's tone softened a little, and he raised his hand to caress Shen Chenyuan's forehead.

"Shen Chenyuan, isn't there someone like me who is by your side? Think of him as me."

After Jiang Mu finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Shen Chenyuan on the forehead. Shen Chenyuan's eyes tightened. He closed his eyes, feeling Jiang Mu's warmth from his forehead, and fainted in Jiang Mu's arms the next second.

Jiang Mu straightened up calmly, picked up Shen Chenyuan and went straight to the second floor.

250 flapped its little wings and appeared in front of Jiang Mu, "Host, you actually used your energy on the mission target, turning reality into a dream, and you even knocked him unconscious." Jiang Mu squinted his eyes and chuckled, "Anything

? Is it a problem? The interstellar regulations just don't allow me to harm the mission target, they don't say I can't use my own energy, right?"

250: "..."

He couldn't refute it!

"The rules only prohibit me from telling the mission target that I am Jiang Mu. So, did I say that I was Jiang Mu?" "I

also asked him to think that the substitute was me. You see, I follow the rules more."

250: "... ..."

"Host, you are taking advantage of a loophole in the rules."

"Is there any regulation that stipulates that I cannot take advantage of a loophole in the rules?"

250: "..."

"As long as I am not punished by interstellar regulations, it means it is allowed. "

It's obviously my system now, but it doesn't help its host, but also helps the interstellar regulations. No wonder it's called Two Hundred and Five." "...

"

---------