Chapter 0011

Chapter 0011 What are you doing here?

    "Brother Yuan, it's grandpa's birthday party. Grandpa asked me to send you an invitation to the banquet."

    Bai Sheng felt blushing and her heartbeat was racing just by looking at Shen Chenyuan. Her delicate face was full of her little daughter's thoughts.

    Jiang Mu, who was standing outside the office door, turned around with the thermos box in hand, put his left hand in his pocket, and leaned against the wall to listen to the corner.

    Jiang Mu had seen this Bai Sheng before. Not only had he met him, but after Bai Sheng knew that he and Shen Chenyuan were together, he was threatened to let him leave Shen Chenyuan.

    Moreover, Bai Sheng also had a share of the credit for his unexpected death from this world~

    It’s really interesting.

    He had just returned to this world and bumped into the person who killed him two days in a row. He was really looking forward to these people's expressions after they knew who he was.

    After so long, he seemed to remember that if nothing unexpected happened, Bai Sheng would be Shen Chenyuan's marriage partner.

    Shen Chenyuan is arrogant in front of outsiders, but in fact he can't even decide his own marriage, which is pitiful.

    Shen Chenyuan didn't even raise his head, so naturally he couldn't see the shy look on Bai Sheng's face.

    Bai Sheng also dressed up carefully because she wanted to see Shen Chenyuan, with exquisite pure makeup, and also wore a low-cut white skirt that covered the hips, completely according to Shen Chenyuan's preferences.

    "Now that it's been delivered, is there anything else?"

    Bai Sheng saw that Shen Chenyuan lowered his head and didn't look at her at all, so he pursed his lips aggrievedly and looked at Shen Chenyuan with some tenderness.

    "Brother Yuan, will you... come tomorrow night?"

    Shen Chenyuan looked at the invitation on the table. He wanted to refuse, but Bai Sheng's grandfather...

    Shen Chenyuan had to say, "Yes."

    Bai Sheng Upon hearing this, he happily flipped up his long curly hair, "Really?!"

    Shen Chenyuan frowned impatiently.

    Bai Sheng immediately restrained his happiness, "I know! I'll tell grandpa!"

    Jiang Mu heard that the conversation inside was almost over, so he deliberately opened the door and went in.

    Shen Chenyuan didn't like people breaking into his office without knocking. He thought the person in his hands didn't understand the rules. He raised his head and was about to reprimand, but was a little surprised to see Jiang Mu.

    But this unexpected look was quickly restrained by Shen Chenyuan.

    Instead, there was a frowning expression on his face.

    "What are you doing here?"

    Jiang Mu walked up to Shen Chenyuan with an insulated lunch box and opened it. "Uncle Li said you didn't eat in the morning. This...this is what I did..."

    Shen Chenyuan looked at it. Looking at the meat porridge Jiang Mu put out, he felt a little disgusted.

    Shen Chenyuan immediately stared at him with dissatisfaction and said, "Have I ever said that you are not allowed to do unnecessary things?"

    Jiang Mu pursed his lips and replied in a low voice, "I know...but I don't want to see you have another stomach attack. , that friend of mine... died very... ugly because of his disobedience..."

    Jiang Mu's clean eyes were filled with a flickering look, so intense that it was impossible to say anything to refute him, and... There was no way he was lying.

    Shen Chenyuan put down the document in his hand, with a hint of danger in his knowing eyes, "Are you threatening me again?" Jiang Mu immediately

    denied it seriously, "I... don't dare..."

    "You can always You can throw me away just like crushing an ant, right?"

    Shen Chenyuan: "..."

    "You talk too much."

    Jiang Mu immediately shut up and handed the porridge with the right temperature to his hands. Shen Chenyuan.

    Shen Chenyuan just looked at it and did not take it immediately.

    Jiang Mu stubbornly presented it to Shen Chenyuan again, making Shen Chenyuan feel that if he didn't eat today, he could...

    just pour it on him in the next second.

    ——Twilight

    and Shen Shen’s world view are completely different world settings, so don’t get too entangled in their identities as there will be conflicts (???). However, you can

    set up a different world separately for Twilight and Shen Shen to interact. Linkage! (Chi v Chi)

-----------·