Chapter 0031

Chapter 0031 Twilight, you won’t like it

    Shen Chenyuan: "..."

    "Are you getting bolder?"

    Jiang Mu raised an eyebrow secretly, looked at Shen Chenyuan and said, "Grandpa!" As

    soon as Shen Chenyuan's face darkened, he heard the sound in the yard The old man inside yelled angrily, "Shen Chenyuan! How dare you bully Mu Mu!"

    Shen Chenyuan: "..."

    Jiang Mu coughed lightly, suppressing a smile, and continued to eat with his head down.

    Shen Chenyuan snorted coldly, "Don't think that you have grandpa as your backer."

    Jiang Mu directly took over the words dullly, "It's because grandpa thinks of me as Jiang Mu, right?"

    Shen Chenyuan: "..."

    "It's good that you know."

    Jiang Mu put down his bowls and chopsticks and looked at him with downcast eyes, "Grandpa told me about you."

    Shen Chenyuan was no longer interested in listening, "I can't eat or sleep. Talk."

    Jiang Mu: "..."

    Jiang Mu didn't want to say anything anymore, picked up the bowl and chopsticks again, and finished three more bowls.

    Turn resentment into food!

    ——After

    dinner, Shen Chenyuan originally wanted to take Jiang Mu away, but under the force of his grandfather, he insisted on not leaving until the evening.

    Grandpa also called aunt over and tidied up the room.

    One room.

    "Let's go, go to bed quickly. The old man doesn't sleep well, so I have to go to bed quickly."

    Mr. Shen pushed the two people into the room in a daze, closed the door, and... locked it.

    Shen Chenyuan Jiang Mu: "..."

    Grandpa, are your thoughts too obvious?

    "Whenever I wake up tomorrow, I'll open the door again."

    Then no matter what Shen Chenyuan said, Mr. Shen pretended not to hear and went straight back to his room.

    Shen Chenyuan pinched his eyebrows helplessly. Grandpa really...

    said it all, he is no longer Twilight.

    Jiang Mu glanced at the big bed and spoke first, "You don't have to be embarrassed. We are all men anyway, one person at a time. As you said, I am just his substitute. I will not dream of something that does not belong to me." After that

    , Jiang Mu lay down on half of the bed without looking back.

    Shen Chenyuan: "..."

    Shen Chenyuan didn't show any pretense and just lay on the bed with his other half.

    During the long night, neither of the two people on the bed slept peacefully.

    "Mr. Shen, you love him so much, why are you still looking for me? Is it just because I... look like him?"

    Shen Chenyuan was silent, rarely in a calm mood, and did not choke with Jiang Mu.

    "You have crossed the line. These are not things you should ask."

    Jiang Mu said again, "Then what can I ask?"

    "Grandpa told me a lot of things today, and he told me a lot of things you like about him."

    Shen Chenyuan was speechless.

    Jiang Mu didn't want to see his grandfather, and Shen Chenyuan never mentioned it again, but his grandfather saw it, so Shen Chenyuan would tell his grandfather a lot about Jiang Mu.

    Shen Chenyuan didn't care about the others, but he hoped that his grandfather could accept Twilight.

    But after Grandpa found out that Jiang Mu was a man, not only did he not blame him, but he supported him extremely.

    He also showed his grandfather the photos he secretly took of Jiang Mu, because Twilight didn't like taking pictures.

    That's why Shen Chenyuan felt that Mr. Shen mistook "Yu Mu" for Jiang Mu.

    Jiang Mu sat up and turned to look at Shen Chenyuan.

    "Why didn't you tell him?"

    Shen Chenyuan also sat up and met Jiang Mu's gaze. His intuition told him that he should be a little colder at this moment, accusing the person in front of him of not being qualified to talk to him like this, but Jiang Mu's His eyes made Shen Chenyuan block those words back.

    After a long time, Shen Chenyuan lowered his head and smiled bitterly.

    "Twilight, you won't like it."

-------------------------------·