Chapter 0015

Chapter 0015 Jiang Mu...ran away

    "The other half of the puppet's genes are based on randomly matched data from the plane world, and then constitute the current physical body." "The consciousness of the puppet's physical body is also implanted

    based on the host's data and the settings of the mission world. Enter the corresponding formatting program."

    "Of course, the mission world is different, and the puppets' characters are also different."

    Jiang Mu: "..."

    Can he make it simpler?

    250 coughed lightly and immediately explained in the simplest terms.

    "In fact, it means that fundamentally speaking, Yu Mu is the host yourself. To put it simply, he is actually another yourself, your clone, but without your own consciousness." Jiang Mu: "

    ... …"

    Very good, it turns out to be a fact that I stand in for myself.

    Jiang Mu pinched his eyebrows with a headache, but quickly accepted the fact.

    Although he is not afraid of being struck by lightning, being struck by lightning all the time is unbearable even for a lonely ghost.

    Jiang Mu calmed down his emotions, stood up straight, put his hands in his pockets, and walked in the other direction.

    "Host, where are you going now?"

    Jiang Mu smiled, "It's rare to run out, so of course I want to go out and have fun."

    250: "..."

    "Host, you shouldn't be going to a bar! No! No way. Do anything OOC!"

    250 was so shocked that he flew his little wings in front of Jiang Mu anxiously.

    Jiang Mu slapped the 250 with disgust and flew it away, spinning several times in mid-air.

    Before 250 could recover, Jiang Mu had already taken several steps away.

    "The interstellar regulations stipulate that you are not allowed to interact in front of important people in the plane. It does not say that you can't do it in private when I am alone." "I am alone now, why can't I go to the

    bar?"

    250: " ..."

    Why does he feel that the host is exploiting loopholes in the rules again!

    However, 250 saw that Jiang Mu was not struck by lightning, probably because the main system had acquiesced in his host's behavior, so he was too lazy to continue talking.

    Jiang Mu successfully released his true nature and went straight to the bar he often went to in this world.

    ——Shen

    Chenyuan was a little uneasy because of something that happened in the morning.

    I called home and it was Uncle Li who answered the phone.

    "Where is Yu Mu?"

    Uncle Li was suspicious, "Didn't the little gentleman go to deliver food to the gentleman?"

    Shen Chenyuan frowned, "He didn't come back?"

    Uncle Li secretly thought it was not good, but it was not easy to hide it for the little gentleman now.

    "No, maybe the young gentleman is still on the way."

    Shen Chenyuan hung up the phone and looked at the time. Several hours had passed. How could he still be on the way?

    Chen Chenyuan immediately had a thought, Jiang Mu... ran away.

    【alarm! alarm! Shen Chenyuan's collapse value +2! ]

    [Shen Chenyuan's collapse value +3! ]

    [Shen Chenyuan's collapse value +5! ]

    [Shen Chenyuan's favorability level -10. 】

    Jiang Mu, who was drinking, almost choked to death: "..."

    Okay, now we go back to before liberation.

    He endured the increase in Honkai Impact Points, but his favorability level actually went back down? !

    Jiang Mu's fist became hard.

    250 flew around in front of Jiang Mu gloating about his misfortune.

    'Haha, I told the host not to come to the bar, now it's okay, hahahahahahahaha... Ugh! ! ! '

    250, who was half smiling, was instantly covered with lip tape, sealing his gloating mouth.

    It was so noisy.

    [Host No. 0811, 20 points on credit, purchase lip sealing tape from the system space, ban time limit is 24 hours, interest is 30, host please offset the negative points in time, if it cannot be offset on time, the interest will be doubled. ]

    Jiang Mu rarely ignored it, "I know, I know, the interest is 30, huge profits for profiteers."

    [Host No. 0811, according to Article 329 of the Interstellar Regulations, the interest on points complies with the provisions of interstellar law. 】

--------------·