Characters

Hi everyone....

Characters

Francesco Deluca (father):

47 years old, 6'2, hazel eyes, brown hair

He is the don of the Italian Mafia. For the world he is a ruthless killer but he has always been there for his kids. After the death of his wife he tried to give them the love of both parents. He can be strict when necessary but he is a rather laid back father who wants his children to enjoy their life to the fullest without restrictions but at the same time to be safe..

Athena Deluca :

5'10, blue eyes, brown hair

She was the wife of Francesco and the mother to all his sons. She died due to cancer when her youngest son was a year old.

Alessandro Deluca:

27 years old,6'2, hazel eyes, brown hair

Eldest Brother and 2nd-in-command of the Mafia. His father is planning to hand over the mafia to him by next year. He has always been strict with his brothers. His father has always been laid back so he had to toughen up to keep his brother's in check. However he has always had a soft spot for Matteo.

Luca Deluca:

25 years old, 6'1, dark green eyes, brown hair

Second eldest. He has always been following the same path as Alessandro. They were always attached to each other's hip. He always struggled with his anger issues and tried to bring them under control with therapy. The medications did bring control to his anger but he slowly started to lose his personality. He is a selective mute.

Elijah Deluca:

22 year old, 6'0, light green eyes, brown hair

He is the mama bear of the family. He is a doctor for the mafia. He has always been laid back trying to maintain peace in the family. He is mostly home trying to stop his brothers from killing each other. He is planning to start his own hospital soon.

Xander Deluca:

18 year old, 5'11,blue eyes, brown hairs

He is the older rebellious twin. He is the one who feels like he has to be strong and always fight back because that suits his 'Macho Personality'. His father usually lets him be, knowing that it's just his rebellious phase. However he and Alessandro keep clashing due to his disrespectful behavior. He has always been close to Luca because he could relate with him up to some level.

Xavier Deluca:

18 year old, 5'11,green eyes, brown hair

He is the younger twin. He has always been a prankster along with Matteo. He and Matteo are the ones who always try to keep the house alive. He is always over energetic and that can irritate you sometimes. He is a high on sugar rush kid.

Matteo Deluca:

17 year old,5'10, green eyes, brown hair

He is the youngest Romano brother. He may be academically gifted but he does lack a lot of common sense. He is innocently dumb causing him to always land in trouble with his eldest brother. However being the youngest has its advantages and he always manages to save himself from his brother's wrath by his 'cuteness' as he likes to say. He has a weird obsession with unicorns and rainbows.