𝐎𝐎. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⚠️: smut warning

⚠️: smut warning

   ALL EYEZ ON me by Tupac was blasting in Zuma's car as his head started bopping to the music

   ALL EYEZ ON me by Tupac was blasting in Zuma's car as his head started bopping to the music. Right next to him was his girlfriend Yulia, who was also bopping her head to the music. She looked over at Zuma and laughed. Yulia had the most amazing laugh and smile.

   Zuma and Yulia intertwined their hands. Zuma was about to drop her off at her house. Yulia's dad for some reason doesn't like Zuma.

Zuma and Yulia have been dating for 2 years. When Zuma was a freshman and Yulia was a freshman as well. They have known each other since middle school and Zuma has been in love with her since then.

   Zuma wanted to ask her out but he thought she was liking his older brother Scuba. Turns out, she didn't. Soon in high school Zuma asked her out, she said yes and now they're happy and in love.

   Zuma arrived at Yulia's place. They both sat in silence. Yulia looked over at her boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

   "Thank you Z." She said as Zuma smirked, while he began blushing.

   "No problem babe." Zuma said as Yulia began to get out of the car.

   "I'll pick you up tomorrow." He said, winking at her as Yulia blew him a kiss.

   "Goodnight!" She said as she walked into her house. Zuma could see that her dad must've dragged her inside. He stood outside and glared at him.

   Zuma glared back as he saluted him. But when Yulia's dad turned around, Zuma flipped him off.

 But when Yulia's dad turned around, Zuma flipped him off