𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲

   ZUMA HATED SCHOOL

   ZUMA HATED SCHOOL. He despised it. He didn't want to torture himself for months and months just to read a book. He was looking through his locker, trying his English paper. He was too focused on finding the stupid paper, that he didn't see Yulia and Gabby walking up to him.

   He felt a hand on his shoulder. That made him jump and swing behind him. Both Gabby and Yulia jumped back as Zuma put his hand on his chest.

   "You scared the fucking shit out of me!" Zuma exclaimed, closing his locker.

   "Sorry Z." Gabby said as Yulia placed a kiss on Zuma's cheek.

   "You okay?" Yulia asked, putting her arm under his.

   "Yep. Definitely okay." Zuma replied sarcastically. Jess and Scuba walked up to the group.

   "Hey guys!" Jess said as Zuma and Scuba did their handshake.

   "Gabriella." Zuma said, receiving a look from Gabby.

   "Zuma." She replied back.

   "Do you mind if I borrow $35? I promise I'll pay you back." Zuma asked as Gabby gave him a confused look.

   "Why?" Gabby wondered.

   "It's for something very important and I can't reveal it." Zuma said.

   Zuma needed the $35 because he wanted to buy a puppy for himself. But he wanted to get it in secret because his parents wouldn't approve in the puppy.

   All of a sudden, Evan barges in the hallway. "Guys. John Carver tagged us again."

   He showed them his phone. It was someone's body half of their body. Gabby covered her mouth as Zuma felt like throwing up.

   Zuma covered his mouth, trying not to throw up in the middle of the hallway.

   Jess took out her phone. "Oh my god. These seats are for us. Our names are on the table."

   Everyone took out their phone and saw the post. Zuma saw his name. He felt nauseous.

   "Give me a sec." Zuma said, walking past Evan. Zuma rushed into the bathroom, locked himself in the stall and started to throw up.