𝐢𝐯. 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

   HE RAN AND ran and ran so fast

   HE RAN AND ran and ran so fast. He didn't want to look back. But he did. The pilgrim kept on chasing him. Zuma was covered in blood. Everywhere he looked, there were dead bodies. His friend's dead bodies.

   Jess.

   Ryan.

   Gabby.

   Evan.

   Scuba.

   Yulia.

   Zuma stopped once he was stumbled upon a wall. He couldn't turn back. By the time he turned around, the pilgrim was there.

   The pilgrim ran so fast with his axe. Zuma screamed as the pilgrim swung his axe at him.

   "Zuma!" The sound of Yulia's voice yelled out as she hit Zuma with his pillow.

   Zuma rose up from his bed, breathing heavily and sweating like crazy. He put his hand in his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

   Zuma looked over at Yulia, who was still there and alive. He puts his hands on her cheeks.

   "You're okay." He said, relieved. "You're alive."

   Yulia had a confused look on her face. "Of course I'm alive."

   Zuma put his hands on his head and rubbed it harshly. Yulia saw him startled and scared so she held his hand.

   "You must've had a bad dream." Yulia said.

   "Yeah." Zuma said, rubbing her hand in a circular motion. "The pilgrim..he killed you. He killed Scuba. He killed the others and I was next."

   Yulia kisses Zuma's shoulder. She then placed her hands on his cheeks.

   "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." She said, soothingly.

   Zuma smiled sadly as he gave her a quick peck on her lips.

   Scuba barged in Zuma's room with a baseball bat. "What happened? I heard screaming. Who do I fuck up?!"