𝐯. 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

   EVAN THREW HIS football helmet on the ground in anger

   EVAN THREW HIS football helmet on the ground in anger. The coach and the sheriff decided to cancel the game and want to reschedule it. And well...Evan didn't take it very well.

   "Fucking canceled?!" Evan exclaimed as Scuba tried to calm him down. "What the fuck?!"

   "You can't cancel my game!" Evan said as the three girls looked shocked and nervous.

   "You heard the man. Let's go Fletcher. Game's gonna be rescheduled let's get changed." The coach said as the team started following him, besides Zuma, Scuba, and Evan.

   "Rescheduled until when?! Until when, June?! I'm gonna be fucking graduating by then bro!" Evan said, walking away from the others.

   "Where the fuck are you going?" Zuma yelled out as Evan turned his head around.

   "I'm gonna go play that's what I'm gonna do!" Evan exclaimed.

   "Dude! You can't play football alone dumbass!" Scuba exclaimed back.

   "Watch me!" Evan yelled as Zuma rubbed his eyes in annoyance.

   Out of nowhere, a big gunshot from McCarty happened.

   "McCarty what the fuck are you doing?" Eric asked.

   "I was just going to fire it if they won the game. It's just fucking gun powder. It's all right." McCarty said as Zuma rolled his eyes.

   He wrapped his arm around Yulia and gives her a kiss on the head. They started walking back inside the school, with Scuba behind them.

   They entered the school. "We gotta change, we'll be back." Zuma tells Yulia as she nodded her head.

   Zuma had finished putting his regular clothes on and was about to meet Scuba and Yulia. But before he could, someone ran into him.

   Zuma was about to swing but he didn't once he saw Jessica.

   "Holy shit! Are you okay?" Zuma asked as Jess just pulled him in a hug.

   She turned around but no one was following her. "Someone almost killed me. Gabby and Evan are gone."