+*Saving Brooklyn*+

Here's Linda and Regina again. Regina is the ginger on and Linda is the plus size one.

(Trans and Bisexual)

(Lesbian)

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

After a long day at work, Heather finally made her way home.
Finally reaching her expensive house, Heather turned her keys and made her way into the apartment where she lived with her parents.
Regina her mother and Linda, Regina's girlfriend.
"Oh, hello sweetheart! Your just in time for dinner." Linda walked up to Heather and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Hi Linda! Hi mom!"
"Heya kid! How's work?"
"The usual."
Heather sat down on the table waiting for another one of Linda's delicious meals.
Regina on the other hand was busy doing some work on her computer.
"I saw your friend's commercial today Heath!"
Heather's head shot up as she heard Regina say that, at least one person watched their ad.
"Really?"
"Yes dear, we saw their ad and it was.."
"It was the most embarrassing ad I've EVER seen."
Heather was very upset at that and was clenching her fists so titly, she wanted to punch something right now on that table.
Of course, Linda saw and went to comfort Heather.
"It wasn't that bad Heathy, it was... Interesting."
"But their my friends!"
"I know kid, and I like them, but to make an ad like that."

She then turned on the TV and the ad turned on.
Heather was deeply hurt that her own parents would think that their best friends ad was bad.
"Look sweetheart, we truly love your friends, a-and we know how much you love them, especially lu-"

"Do not! Luigi is Just a Friend."
"Yeah yeah, but their bringing each other down plus, you should be looking forward to your future, not their future."
Heather looked down at the floor, she could feel her blood boil inside of her.
Her hands were turning red from clenching her fists too hard.
"Thanks guys, thanks for supporting them." She then stood up and went into her room, not listening to her parents.

Aurelia laid on her bed listening to some music. She was that upset she hadn't moved since getting on the bed.
Moments later, Linda came into her room with a cup of tea.
"Hi sweetheart, mind if I sit with you?"
Heather looked at Linda and sat up, letting Linda sit.
"I just don't get it, I did amazingly in college, I got a amazing job, I've got amazing friends but- to Mom it feels like.. It's not enough."
"Your doing fine hun, she's just.. Struggling her own." she replied calmly while rubbing her back.

Heather looked down at her bed cover in silence thinking she just wasn't good enough for anyone.

"No wonder my parents didn't want me.." she managed to mumble.
"Hey! Don't say that, you don't know why they left you. No one knows, but it wasn't your fault." Heather didn't believe that.
It's not like she wasn't alright.
Even what Linda said couldn't help.
No one could help.
I mean-
Who would love someone like-

Just then, Heather's phone buzzed.
It was Mario?
'Why would he be calling right now?' she thought.

Aurelia
Mario
Luigi
--------------------------
Hey dude, what's up?
Heather! Get over here! Me and Lu have the best idea ever!!
His idea not mine!
Wait, what why?
Look its hard to explain just meet us at the place okay, okay bye!
--------------

The phone hung up, which annoyed Heather a little bit. Linda looked over at Heather with confusion.
"Who was that dear?"
"Oh! It was Mario, and I... Have to go."
She then gets up and packs all the things she needs.
"Wait, wha-"
"I promise I'll make it back by morning!"
She then makes her way to Mario and Luigi's.

The trio then make their way to the flooded area, a worker attempts to hold the manhole, but sends him shooting up into the air.
Mario chuckles. "They're not even looking in the right place. C'mon guys."
They all walk up to another manhole where Mario lifts it up with a crowbar.
"You are not seriously considering--"
Before Luigi could finish his sentence, Mario takes a deep breath and jumps in.
"Mario!"
"C'mon Lu!"
Heather grabs Luigi's hand and they both jump into the manhole (breathing in of course)

(Since I have no memory, Mario gets to the pressure value, they break it and break the wall making a pixel Mario head)

"I knew saving Brooklyn was a bad idea."
"And I don't even know why I'm here!"
"Come on."
Hesther stands up with annoyance and was about to go all out on Mario, not before Luigi calmed her a bit.
"What is this place?"
They all look down to see lots of pipes, like a lot.
They make their way down, flashlights at ready.
"Looks like nobody's been down here for years."
"Yeah.."
They then hear a clutter coming from a weird green pipe. Last time they remembered, Luigi was in there.
"Luigi!" Heather shouted.
"Luigi, are you in there?"
They then found Luigi's wrench and gets suck into the pipe.
"What the.."
Then, they feel a force. A magnetic force.
And they get pulled into the pipe.