+*The Kong Army*+

The four arrive at the kingdom's gates. Their feet are tired, yet they still continued without throwing up what's o' ever.... Okay maybe Heather did but that doesn't matter.

"You ready?"
"Eh, sure.."
"Sure, whatever." Heather says, crossing her arms.
Peach then knocks on the giant door. Tension peaking up. No one answered, for like a second.
Suddenly, a giant yellow fured kong roared, making Toad scream and hide behind Peach, Mario getting startled and peach and Heather going in defense mode.
"Whaaaaaat."
"How you doin?" Mario says nervously, making Heather nudging him.

"We are here to see the king." Peach says with confidence. The yellow fured kong leaned down to Peach's face intimidatingly, causing Toad, Mario and Heather, who was still in defense mode, to back up slightly. Peach didn't budge, standing confidently.
"Follow me."

"That gorilla is wearing a sports coat."
"I feel undressed." Toad says with a chuckle.
Heather just shakes her head, not believing of what she just seen. A car engine then roars. They then see the yellow fured monkey in a yellow and green car wearing sunglasses.
"Hop in."
"This has to be a fever dream..." Heather says, standing there completely stunned. Mario nods his head. They hop in following Peach.

The car journey was fast, crazy and all the other ways to say insane. There was a lot of screaming from Mario and Peach, while Toad and Heather were having the time of their lives. Heather
never felt so free before, like she was finally... Happy.
They then finally arrive at the kingdom. Heather stood up, looking happy and cheerful.
"THAT was awesome!" she says, looking at Mario who had a nervous smile.
They then hear a booming voice.

"Oh, by all means, come in." It was the mighty Cranky Kong. A line of Kong soldiers stood straightly leading all the way to the throne.
The four walked there way to the throne. Heather was back to serious again, clenching her fist tightly. Mario was waving at the soldiers slightly.
"Great and mighty Cranky Kong" Peach says with a bow.
"So, I heard you want my army?"
"Yes, your... Highness. Without your help, the Mushroom Kingdom will be annihilated."
Cranky Kong thought for a second.
"What makes you think you're worthy of fighting alongside the greatest army in the world?!" Cranky Kong yelled, making soldiers stomp their staffs and making Heather's face have a look of 'yeah, no.'

"Because we have heart. And with your strength, we can win."
..
"Okay fine."
"That's it?" Peach says, looking with a look of 'well that was easy.'
"No, that's not it! The answer is no. Goodbye!"
"If the Mushroom Kingdom falls, the Jungle Kingdom is next."

"We're not leaving without your army." Mario stepped in, making Heather step in trying to stop him.
It was silent for a second, before Cranky Kong  laughed.

"Who is this guy? Oh, he makes me laugh." Mario's face turned to annoyed and angry.

"Alright tough guy. You want my army so badly. Defeat my son in the Great Ring of Kong!"

Heather's mouth dropped, looking over at Mario.
"Give us a second." Princess Peach pushes Mario aside.

"This is a really, really bad idea!" Peach whispered.
"Well, do you have another way to save my brother?" Mario whispered.

Cranky Kong then steps between them.
"Are you two done whispering? It's a little rude."

Cranky Kong begins to walk away.
Mario looks over at Heather, who was giving him a look of 'Don't do it!'
Mario turned back to Cranky Kong.

"You, sir, have a deal. I'll fight your son and win." Heather face palmed.

"I'm sure you will." Cranky Kong laughed before getting into a motorcycle.
Mario glared at Cranky Kong as he drove off.